Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Wanna Tryout
Wanna Tryout
Mar 25 2008, 2:29 am
By: Twitch  

Mar 27 2008, 10:51 pm Snipe Post #21

thanks for the consideration shocko.. even though like always your opinion doesn't matter and has never affected oo decision but anyways... I have been around so it ok and i love your new dog.

BACK TO RECRUITING TOPIC.. no more spam from shocko will be accepted.. stay on topic please..

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 28 2008, 1:35 am by Snipe.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 5:04 am InsolubleFluff Post #22

Edit: I am hardly spamming, my posts have been hearty and long for the most part filled with mostly opinion but backed up with facts. I haven't violated any rules in particular and to eliminate me from this topic would be completely irrational and retarded to be quite frank.

I stand by my last post on the rating system, I don't need to re-post it to prove my point, you just need to read it if you haven't already (which leaves this post a reply to Snipe but it inherits the content of the last post dubbing this still on topic)

None.

Mar 30 2008, 4:54 pm T-MaStAA Post #23

Lol shocko is still at it. I'm surprised he hasn't restarted his SC career yet. Just make a new account and don't be a jerk. GL HF

None.

Mar 30 2008, 11:44 pm DevliN Post #24

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Ooooo I wanna join!

OMG WHAR DO I SINE UP/???

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 30 2008, 11:59 pm Snipe Post #25

On my heart :(.. lmao just kidding. Devlin hey man.. i been msging you on aim for the past week just to say hi.. long time no see man.

None.

Mar 31 2008, 12:09 pm DevliN Post #26

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Hahah yeah both you and Solar have been at it. You guys keep getting me while I'm at work. :(

My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 31 2008, 6:11 pm Twitch Post #27

Quote from DevliN
Hahah yeah both you and Solar have been at it. You guys keep getting me while I'm at work. :(
Dang you have work now our own devlin the WoW player has work now.I am so proud.

None.

Mar 31 2008, 7:08 pm DevliN Post #28

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I've been working at this place longer than I've been playing WoW. :)

And WoW has finally bored me to death.

HEY SO KAN I JOINZ? I HAVE THIS MAP CALLED MONOPOLY THAT WILL NEVER BE FINISHED BUT IT IS GUD RITE

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 31 2008, 10:47 pm by DevliN.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 1 2008, 1:49 am candle12345 Post #29

No longer auditioning to be in this. Just in case people were confused/expecting me to show up for a tryout.

None.

Apr 1 2008, 2:16 am @:@ Post #30

Can I join?

None.

Options
  Back to forum