Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Assistance > Topic: Ignoring I script?
Ignoring I script?
Aug 28 2007, 4:54 pm
By: kaw  

Aug 28 2007, 4:54 pm kaw Post #1

I've removed a ground unit and made it fly but it's still walking after i've removed all it's original iscript. It has the wraith's iscript now with flingy movements. It's still walking on air?

None.

Aug 28 2007, 4:58 pm Excalibur Post #2

The sword and the faith

Did you check the flyer box in datedit?

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Aug 28 2007, 5:06 pm Laser Dude Post #3

That shouldn't mean anything if the unit isn't following iscript. Make sure you have the most recent version of ICECC (1.3, I think), the older versions like to not give you errors when they've encountered them.

Also, to be sure, try compiling to a location where iscript.bin doesn't exist. If it appears, it's been compiled.

Then in your MPQ, be sure to delete the previous iscript.bin, and if it disappears, then add your new iscript.bin. Make sure it's in the correct directory. (scripts\iscript.bin) If it didn't disappear, close anything Starcraft related you have open, and try again.

If it still doesn't work, then you're either not loading the mod properly, or you're hooped.

None.

Aug 29 2007, 4:57 am kaw Post #4

.. trust me the script is loaded. i know how to load a mpq. I really have no friggin idea why it's running from the imaginary iscript. It's the Firebat header right? It's suppose to not have terran infront of it right?
What i meant by walking is that it's legs are still moving

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 29 2007, 5:01 am by kaw.

None.

Aug 29 2007, 6:34 am Twitch Post #5

kaw laser is right I did this with my modded Dark templar and it worked fine.

None.

Aug 30 2007, 3:23 am kaw Post #6

and you're that certain i haven't done what he said already?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 30 2007, 3:23 am by kaw.

None.

Aug 30 2007, 5:57 pm Twitch Post #7

You must have missed something in order for it not to work.Sometimes it could be the iscripting tool you are using try using icecc1.3 and retry.Also add the flyer flag it might not effect it but,its worth a try lol.

None.

Options
  Back to forum