Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 24 2008, 1:13 am
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 690 >

Apr 8 2008, 7:16 pm Brontobyte Post #61

IP told me that they are working/planing on doing something with the poll system that will enable the creator to add/remove categories from the poll. He also mentioned that it would thus reset the polls votes. How about creating something that wouldn't do that but instead, calculate the average with the extra category or with it removed? :)

None.

Apr 9 2008, 11:46 pm Falkoner Post #62

Allow for multiple servers for B.net in profiles, lots of people have accounts on both servers, but that makes it look like you only have it for one.

None.

Apr 12 2008, 2:49 pm Brontobyte Post #63

We should be able to delete shouts. If I say something that didn't come out properly, I should have the right to change it, right? Improper spelling, grammar, ect... Yeah I could just read my shouts before I click shout, but thats no fun. :D

None.

Apr 12 2008, 5:55 pm Praetor Post #64

layin' in the cut

Minimum anwsers: 1 ~ Maximum anwsers: 3

"answer" spelling is wrong.

this too shall pass

Apr 12 2008, 9:31 pm frazz Post #65

I have lag after posting every once in awhile. It posts right away but takes an eternity to load SEN again.

Also, IP's message inbox is full. That's a bug, right?

None.

Apr 12 2008, 9:34 pm Forsaken Archer Post #66

no, i had 171 messages out of 100 ;o

None.

Apr 13 2008, 4:45 pm Brontobyte Post #67

How about getting fined based on how many minerals you gained by writing the topic/post? Depending on how much of a mistake you made while writing a 10 mineral topic you can't get fined more then you gained, unless they did something really bad.

Good idea? Bad idea?

Edit: When I search for Clan Dynasty members the page comes up, then when I click on the post up/down button it brings up the page for the whole website. Is this a bug or you just can't search for clan members posts?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 13 2008, 4:51 pm by Brontobyte.

None.

Apr 13 2008, 11:10 pm Syphon Post #68

Quote from Brontobyte
How about getting fined based on how many minerals you gained by writing the topic/post? Depending on how much of a mistake you made while writing a 10 mineral topic you can't get fined more then you gained, unless they did something really bad.

Good idea? Bad idea?

Edit: When I search for Clan Dynasty members the page comes up, then when I click on the post up/down button it brings up the page for the whole website. Is this a bug or you just can't search for clan members posts?

Losing what you gained for the post would just be equivalent to deletion... If you did something to warrant a fine, it's going to be larger.

None.

Apr 14 2008, 8:23 pm LoveLess Post #69

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

When I mass message my clan, two people who are not in my clan also get the message.

FooFighters and reverb102

None.

Apr 14 2008, 8:31 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #70

👻 👾 👽 💪

:bye3: <-- typo?

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 14 2008, 8:53 pm Moose Post #71

We live in a society.

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from Brontobyte
This isn't really a bug, its just a possible fix. Its nothing major, no need to cause alarm but, when a user edits there pots, or a moderator, it shows up as ~(User's Name) has edited this post 1 times.

Shouldn't it read ~(User's Name) has edited this post 1 time(s)?
Fixed in a better way. It will now apply "time" or "times" properly.
IP, when I give you shit for overwriting stuff, this is one more example.
Refixed.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 14 2008, 8:58 pm by Mini Moose 2707.

Apr 14 2008, 8:59 pm Demented Shaman Post #72

I like when it says "1 times". I've accepted it as just a part of the whole forum thing and the fact that it becomes plural when its 2 3 4 etc.

None.

Apr 14 2008, 9:07 pm MrrLL Post #73

Yeah.. why do you have it stated being edited as one time to start off with?

Make it "This post was edited by Mini Moose 2707: 7 minutes ago." for the first time.

None.

Apr 14 2008, 10:56 pm Forsaken Archer Post #74

lol moose, sorry ;o
actually, i tried downloading the files today for the online list in index and it gave me a no permission error
so i was like fuck it, i'll just rewrite what moose did

None.

Apr 15 2008, 3:54 pm Brontobyte Post #75

How about creating a better look for the Shout box when it is on the top of the screen. It just pushes everything down.

EDIT: Just like in the wiki how the topics in the article are inside the star thingy, the pm's should do the same. Have it so that it moves with the screen. Users should be able to select which part of the screen they would like to have it on. If their is multiple pm's or what ever, they should pop up when the given user places the mouse over top of the star/icon. :D

EDIT(2): Make the Magic Boxes leader board show everyone who has used it and how many minerals they have lost/won.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 16 2008, 4:59 am by Brontobyte.

None.

Apr 18 2008, 1:44 am Lord Agamemnon Post #76

Magical-Girl Enabler

When I tried updating Entropy's Edge, I got the following message:
Warning: rename(uploads/database/0/80-37d1d6a7,uploads/database/file_recycle/80-37d1d6a7) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/edit.php on line 603

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/edit.php:603) in /home/starlite/public_html/display.php on line 128
lol wut?

None.

Apr 18 2008, 5:05 am Brontobyte Post #77

Quote from Lord Agamemnon
When I tried updating Entropy's Edge, I got the following message:
Warning: rename(uploads/database/0/80-37d1d6a7,uploads/database/file_recycle/80-37d1d6a7) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/edit.php on line 603

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/edit.php:603) in /home/starlite/public_html/display.php on line 128
lol wut?

I received this as well. I was attempting to update my Micro Bound map and I got this error. I'm not sure if I should change the new map file name to something else. Idk. :dontgetit:

None.

Apr 18 2008, 5:35 pm LoveLess Post #78

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

I have a max of 250 messages... But apparently, 60 is my limit. o.O

None.

Apr 19 2008, 2:12 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #79

I have -2 new notices..... fix it.

None.

Apr 19 2008, 2:22 pm Doodle77 Post #80

Quote from Jello-Jigglers
I have -2 new notices..... fix it.
http://www.staredit.net/?p=hacks
Set new notices to 0.

None.

Options