Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: Summer Modding Contest III
Summer Modding Contest III
Mar 23 2008, 12:24 am
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15

Jun 21 2008, 5:42 am Corbo Post #281

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Wait, why is time up? It's not 23:59:59 here.

People, you still have 20 minutes :P
Anyway, here's the list of authors that have submitted me mods, either via PM or by making a huge popular thread that only helps me to see the mistakes people have found, yes, I mean you Polaris :P

FlyingHat & Owrtho & echo103 (Team)
A_of_s_t
Killer_Kow[MM] & FaRTy1billion[MM] (Team)
Phobos[MM] & Polaris[MM] & Eternus & Voyager (Team)
Garbeld
Da_Fenix
Tohron
Marxel
modmaster50
bajadulce & poiuy_qwert (Team)
dumbducky
Lord Jafud
5 mods, out of 12 expected. It's actually not that bad looking back at the other contests :P

EDIT: Actually 19.
EDIT: Time's Officially OVER

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 21 2008, 5:59 am by Corbo.

fuck you all

Jun 21 2008, 12:59 pm Symmetry Post #282

Dungeon Master

SHIT I FORGOT TO SUBMIT ALL MY JOKE ENTRIES >.<

CAN I SUBMIT THEM LATE?

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jun 21 2008, 6:09 pm Corbo Post #283

Sure... submit all of your "joke" entries. Isn't your entry a joke anyway? :P

fuck you all

Jun 21 2008, 6:10 pm Phobos Post #284

Are you sure about that?

Low-Hit. Corbo'd.

this is signature

Jun 21 2008, 11:02 pm Symmetry Post #285

Dungeon Master

I thought I had more than three... Hm... Maybe I'll find more later. Anyway, here's three.

Attachments:
Hello, Desktop.exe
Hits: 10 Size: 58.96kb
no ESCAPE.exe
Hits: 4 Size: 48.73kb
smC_JOKE_ENTRY.scm
Hits: 4 Size: 32.37kb

Jun 23 2008, 3:04 am Corbo Post #286

SMC III Official Report:
With exactly 5 submission out of 12 expected, being 2 of them single submissions out of 8 singles and 3 of them team submissions out of 4 teams the Summer Modding Contest, the third, closes.

The SMC III Closed with an official ammount of 2274 Minerals at 0:00 June the 21st. The mineral ammount will, of course, still grow until prizes are given and 2274 minerals (at least) should be equally distributed and distributed as stated in the first information post. This doesn't take notice of extra-oficial changes due to the mineral system, that is, moderational actions, hacks to the system, bugs or any action that may affect my user's mineral count.
As stated before, I should, most likely, be out of minerals after the prizes are distributed.
Take notices that the distribution will take place to only those who have minerals enabled when the prizes are given and will not apply to those who don't have them enabled, are temporary or permanently banned or have quitted the community for whatever circumstances they did such action and have previously made it very clear that they do not continue in the community, publicly or personally to me, I won't take into considerations those who haven't met those requirements, which means that even if they are inactive but they haven't officially quitted the community will still get his/her prize.

The official submission report is to clarify anything I did not in the first post and you may ignore it and I reserve the right to freely modify it as I wish, that is to add information I missed or make up something more just to be a complete bitch.

The contestants that have participated and contributed to the SMC are:
A_of_s_t, with his mod Critters vs Hunters to be found under the following link: Official Topic for CvH by Author
Killer_Kow & O)FaRTy1billion[MM], with their mod Etu Nimstal to be found under the following link: Official Topic for EN by one Author
Killer_Kow, with his last minute jokes and not to be considered for prizes but to be rated as well as others: Hello, Desktop, no ESCAPE, smC_JOKE_ENTRY.
Phobos[MM] & Polaris[MM] & Eternus & Voyager, with their mod Masters of Holocaust v1.1 to be found under the following link, Official Topic for MoH 1.1 by one Author
bajadulce & poiuy_qwert, with their mod Entropy II to be found under the folowing link, official Topic of EII by one Author
And last but not least, Lord Jafud, with his mod Eternal Duel: Earth vs Mars to be found under the following link, Official Topic of EDEM by Author

All of you will fall under my judging criteria as hard and harsh as it can be, trust me, and the rules (like the popular voting) and other certain rules will apply to you who submitted mods.

In addition to this information I'd like to thank to all of those who contributed in raising the ammount of prizes to be given:
(In no particular order)
Centreri
isolated purity
A_of-s_t
candle12345
l)ark_ssj9kevin
modmaster50
Syphon
WoAHorde
Polaris
FaRTy1billion
bajadulce
FlyingHat
Killer_Kow
and of course with excuse of forgetting someone, me.

I'd also like to thank people that have contributed in no certain way and indirectly have affected the SMC III to it's benefit, I give no list but you know who you are, Programmers like DoA, BK, SF that made the tools to create these awesome mods, Clan MM and all its friends for motivation, the never dying and trigonometically (as in goes up and down) growing modding community, blizzard, and third persons.
I, however, do not thank the people that fined me minerals and did not realise that the money they took it was yours and not mine.

I, with no further inspiration for words, would like to thank you all for helping me today to declare this SMC III nothing but a huge success.
As I'd like to give prizes to all of you I didn't collect a collosal ammount of minerals like on the first edition of the SMC, so I apologize for I will only be giving 3 main prizes.
Thanks to all who participated, thanks to all who attempted to do so and thank you starcraft modding community, no matter what people say you'll NEVER die.
I, the official host and creator of the SMC series, declare the SMC III at 21:04 (GMT -6) on Sunday, June the 22nd, Closed.
Let the madness begin.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 23 2008, 3:24 am by Corbo.

fuck you all

Jun 23 2008, 11:23 am Symmetry Post #287

Dungeon Master

Quote from Corbo
Killer_Kow, with his last minute jokes and not to be considered for prizes but to be rated as well as others: Hello, Desktop, no ESCAPE, smC_JOKE_ENTRY.

Technically, I made those ones first >>

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15
  Back to forum