Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Discussion & Strategy > Topic: Favorite Melee Player?
Favorite Melee Player?
Mar 16 2008, 8:56 pm
By: T-MaStAA
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Dec 10 2009, 8:34 pm Vanished Post #61

Quote from AngerIsAGift
Quote from BeDazed
Pros don't play on pubs. It's a fact :\ Ok. Heres a little measure.
800 - Very noob ( Knows little to no build orders, might have to doubt age, or the ability to play starcraft with much ease. Does not know all the functions SC has. )
900 - Noob ( Knows little build orders, not perfected. Also might have to doubt age, or the ability to play starcraft with much ease. Knows some of the functions SC has, but does not know all of it. )
1000 - Almost off of noob ( Knows some build orders, might be good in a few situations. Has little ability to play starcraft with much ease. Mostly know the functions SC has. )
1100 - Decent ( Knows most of build orders, some not perfected- or not even close. Might lack multitasking capabilities and the ability to micro simultaneously )
1200 - Good ( Knows all the build orders, might lack a few match ups- not even close to mastering even ONE race, but still capable of defeating most of public players. )
1300 - Better ( Knows all the build orders, might know advanced micro and closely immitate advanced build orders. Knows all functions and is able to use all functions with much ease. Is able to multitask with some difficulty. )
1400 - Very Good ( In addition to 1300 category, knows how to multitask with less difficulty. Able to perform some wicked micro, and be able to feel the game situation with some difficulty. )
1500 - Awesome ( In addition to 1400 category, the level has reached to a point when a player can play other races at 1200~1300 levels. Has game consistancy, multitasking capabilities are much better, even to a point being able to attack and micro 3~4 locations simultaneously. )
1600 - Great ( In addition to 1500 category, the player is not yet a semipro- but is close to one. If wished, he could get into famous clans- with some difficulty. Is very used to simultaneous multitasking and mass controlling. Is proficient in all build orders, and can play all races with high proficiency. )
1700 - Semi-pro ( The level has reached to a semi-pro level. Proficient and excels in every part of starcraft gaming. )
1800~1900+ ( These people are one out of 4,000 koreans of whom play at 1700 levels of starcraft gaming. )
Progamer levels are not here because they cannot be rated through simple measures like this.
On a note, most SEN players are between 800 and 900 if not 1000. Koltz is around 1300.

I'm wondering where the source of this information comes from. O.o

Why is everything a multiple of 100? Adding zeroes to numbers is a lame tactic the developers of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh use to convince 9 year olds to play the game.

1500 Damage? Oh my god!
Too bad my opponent has 50,000 Hit Points. :)

None.

Dec 11 2009, 6:55 am 13Stallion Post #62

Terran-Boxer
Zerg-Jaedong
Protoss-Stork

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum