Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Doodan Made a MineCraft Map!
Doodan Made a MineCraft Map!
Dec 26 2022, 4:57 am
By: Doodan  

Dec 26 2022, 4:57 am Doodan Post #1

Long time no see, friends! Merry Christmas!

I do hope to create another StarCraft project or two someday, but in the meantime, I've been busy with a Minecraft project! And not only that, it was actually a collaboration with my son! We named it "Monument of Aldrea." He and I spent the last couple of years making this Complete-the-Monument/Super Hostile style map and we released it on Minecraftmaps.com a couple of weeks ago. The players must collect 12 emerald blocks and bring them to a designated spot, while exploring custom built zones, finding loot, and fighting a few custom mobs & bosses! It's already gotten a respectable response. If you're into that sort of thing or are just curious, check out the trailer & Minecraft map site below!

HERE BE THE DOWNLOAD PAGE

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 26 2022, 5:04 am by Doodan.

None.

Dec 26 2022, 5:57 am Ultraviolet Post #2

Nice Dood. Cool to see you're still creating and even bringing in the little Dood. Trailer looks good!

Dec 26 2022, 11:06 am Zycorax Post #3

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Holy shit it's Doodan. And holy shit that looks cool. Installing vanilla Minecraft for the first time in like nine years to try this :lol:

Dec 27 2022, 2:53 am Excalibur Post #4

The sword and the faith

Very good to see you sir, glad you and your son seem to be doing well. I'm not much fore Minecraft but if you ever want to do anything on SC/Boundless/Valheim, let me know. :)

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jan 1 2023, 9:44 pm ClansAreForGays Post #5

Still doing director stuff?

Jan 8 2023, 1:51 am Doodan Post #6

Thank you guys! If any of you end up trying it and have some feedback, I'd love to hear it!

Quote from Excalibur
Very good to see you sir, glad you and your son seem to be doing well. I'm not much fore Minecraft but if you ever want to do anything on SC/Boundless/Valheim, let me know. :)
Absolutely!

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Still doing director stuff?
I've been getting into theater lately, more on the acting side of things, though. I do intend to return to directing someday!

None.

Options
  Back to forum