Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: I am new to modding SC1 for SC Remastered via EUD Editor 3..
I am new to modding SC1 for SC Remastered via EUD Editor 3..
May 17 2022, 7:11 am
By: PandaCraft1989  

May 17 2022, 7:11 am PandaCraft1989 Post #1

How do I apply e3s file for Starcraft Remastered? And path to euddraft executable? Any video tutorial here?

Error returned is [Error] Error loading plugin "chatEvent"

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 17 2022, 8:29 am by PandaCraft1989.

None.

May 17 2022, 12:10 pm Voyager7456 Post #2

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

EUDDraft isn't modding - moving to UMS assistance.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

May 18 2022, 1:44 pm PandaCraft1989 Post #3

What UMS assistance? Customer service? I am not sure what it is.

None.

May 18 2022, 5:34 pm NudeRaider Post #4

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

you make a map that is played in Use Map Settings mode, have a question, ask it in UMS assistance, the community answers

May 19 2022, 6:53 am GGmano Post #5

Mr.Pete-Tong

this guy could be new and dont know the website systems, so you gotta explain what you mean more precise.. dont take that new people already know the difference between modding and ums,,

voy-- instead of saying this isnt modding moving to ums assistance- you could have said - welcome to you here on this site, you created a topic in the wrong forum thread, im moderator and will move youre thread to the right place for you, which in this case is ums assistance.

A Legendary Map Maker, Player. Apparently im more than intresting to observe Irl

Ill try do my best in making all youre watchers happy

The maps I made are tweaked into perfection and maximum strategy added

Options
  Back to forum