Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Hello!
Hello!
Jul 1 2021, 1:34 am
By: TheHappy115  

Jul 1 2021, 1:34 am TheHappy115 Post #1

Hello, I am fairly new to the site staredit network.

My account name I normally go by is Happy115, and I default to TheHappy115 or ItsthatHappy115 when that isn't available. Another account would also be "Itsthatguy" but that is usually taken.

I generally play Starcraft 2 custom games but have always like campaign like maps too on it. I use to play a ton of Starcraft 1 but recently found it hard to find other people that play similar games as I do. I generally like coop and RPG style games and dislike competitive or "Mass" style games.

I also use to make Hearthstone Videos involving "Bug Interactions," extremely convoluted One Turn Kills, Testing, Theorizing, and an Interactive Hearthstone Video. Check it out if you are interested!
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBxrqRN1iNPzTgxslj9yCYA

I learned off of using StarEdit, Blizzard's original campaign editor for majority of my time on Starcraft. This was mainly due to distrusting 3rd party websites and paranoia after a virus essentially wrecked my computer when I was younger. Throughout the time, I learned how to use triggers and would often import the "specialized triggers" from other maps that weren't available in StarEdit (Such as modifying AI script for user's vision). Only recently did finally decide to download SCM_draft 2 after limitations from certain things. Most maps I make are only semi-completed and have terrain limits due to the StarEdit editor. While I don't play Starcraft 1 much anymore, occasionally, something will always bring me back and motivate me to make a new map. A few maps I made that are completed and not terrible are:
- "The Labyrinth RPG" (Pick Hero, farm xp, kill area boss to progress, learn and cast spells using gateway).
- Starcraft Reverse Series (Original Campaign)

The Labyrinth RPG Link: N/A

Starcarft Reverse Series Link: http://www.staredit.net/sc1db/file/5329/

Future Project includes:
- Starcraft Reversed: Broodwar
- Maybe some RPG in the future...

Since I've been using SCM_draft 2, I found that it is easier to run extra scripts and do terrain now. Upgrade limitation removal is also nice as well as the Health Capacity. I've been also learned basic UED triggers too such as Modifying a Unit ID's health.

Other Info:
SC1 games I enjoyed the most: Temple Siege, Touhou Shooter, We Are Friends, RPGs (like Spellsword).
SC2 games I enjoyed the most: Night of the Dead (Updated), Touhou Battle Arena, Keystones: Card Game, The Cave RPG, Blizzard's Coop
Other Games: Heroes of the Storm (ARAM), League of Legends (ARAM), Hearthstone, Legends of Runeterra, Warframe, They Are Billions, Etc.

None.

Jul 1 2021, 4:13 am Oh_Man Post #2

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Welcome. Check out my RPG. Maybe you will like?

Jul 1 2021, 5:11 am GGmano Post #3

Mr.Pete-Tong

I think temple siege is an competetative gamestructure.. Im in the making of an rpg aswell euds cool for rpgs, can only recommend you to get either EE2 or EE3 or both

A Legendary Map Maker, Player. Apparently im more than intresting to observe Irl

Ill try do my best in making all youre watchers happy

The maps I made are tweaked into perfection and maximum strategy added

Jul 12 2021, 8:28 pm TheHappy115 Post #4

Quote from Oh_Man
Welcome. Check out my RPG. Maybe you will like?

The Architech RPG actually is one of the very few RPGs I downloaded. I don't think I played the entire thing but I do remember I was impressed by it and I considered it on one my top tier RPGs I played (I think? It was a good number of years ago)

Quote from GGmano
I think temple siege is an competetative gamestructure.. Im in the making of an rpg aswell euds cool for rpgs, can only recommend you to get either EE2 or EE3 or both
Temple Siege was kinda competitive but I meant more along "Ranked" games in others such as League of Legends or Starcraft Ladder. It was also a long time ago and I phased out of it.

None.

Sep 2 2021, 12:56 pm brayanmors Post #5

Hello, my name is Brayan. I love video games and I glad to be heree and I wiil be glad for new friends .

Sep 2 2021, 1:57 pm Dem0n Post #6

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

:bye2:

Sep 2 2021, 2:18 pm lil-Inferno Post #7

Just here for the pie

Quote from brayanmors
Hello, my name is Brayan. I love video games and I glad to be heree and I wiil be glad for new friends .
Welcome to SEN! :D Would you like a kiwi? :blush:

Options
  Back to forum