Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Assistance > Topic: How to show Disruption Web on Minimap?
How to show Disruption Web on Minimap?
Feb 19 2021, 8:28 am
By: Netbek  

Feb 19 2021, 8:28 am Netbek Post #1

I want Disruption Web to be displayed on the Minimap like a normal unit:
Is there a file in GPTP to do this? Or a Firegraft Exe Edit?

Feb 19 2021, 1:18 pm UndeadStar Post #2

Have you given it all properties of the nearest "displayed on minimap" unit(s) in your dat editor?
Have you left any property that really set it aside compared to "displayed on minimap" unit(s) in your dat editor?

I don't think GPTP has things related to the minimap at this time (some obscure references in some click functions maybe,
but probably nothing related to display)

edit: note that if the dat editor can fix it, if you want a GPTP-only mod, GPTP can overwrite dat entries during the game.

Feb 21 2021, 5:47 pm Netbek Post #3

Quote from UndeadStar
Have you given it all properties of the nearest "displayed on minimap" unit(s) in your dat editor?
Have you left any property that really set it aside compared to "displayed on minimap" unit(s) in your dat editor?

I simply copy-pasted the Marine entry onto the Disruption Web entry (like this just for Disruption Web)

Options
  Back to forum