Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: The 4th SC-DSA League: Three Race's King Competition
The 4th SC-DSA League: Three Race's King Competition
Jan 1 2020, 11:33 am
By: ilovedsa  

Jan 1 2020, 11:33 am ilovedsa Post #1

The 4th SC-DSA League: Three Race's King Competition

1. Game Platform: China Region of Battle.Net (China Service)
2. Game Version: StarCraft:Remastered
3. Competition Map: DSA 7.3.2
4. Competition Time: 1.11-1.22, 2020
5. Competition Rules: See the Enrolment Post for details
6. Competition Bonus: First 500RMB, Second 300RMB, Third 100RMB
7. Number of Competitors: 16 people's: total bonus x2; 32 people's: total bonus X4; 64 people's total: bonus X8; and so on.
8. Game TV: https://www.douyu.com/232432
9. Social Group Invitation Code: Americas: AXJmnwMivJb; Europe: q3pZDncyok; Asia: 72NFE77; China: JxyavF25G.
10. Enrolment Post: http://www.yuanqijjc.com/?from=groupmessage#/matchInfo?id=519

ep:

11. If there are many unChinese Competitors, and The DSA League will build an independent unChinese competition which plays in Asia service, and the bonus can be with the battle.net points.
12. If you don't know any Chinese at all in the Enrolment Post, you can connect with the league official by Email: fengzcying@qq.com.

===============
Map intro:
===============

[DSA] Desert Strike Angel (Topic)
http://www.staredit.net/topic/17806/

===============
Monetary note:
===============

RMB = RenMinBi Yuan (Chinese currency,Chinese Yuan = CNY),I should write CNY instead of RMB

Exchange rate in 1/2/2002:

1 CNY = 0.1436 USD
500 CNY = 71.7827 USD

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 2 2020, 9:04 am by ilovedsa.

None.

Jan 1 2020, 1:02 pm GGmano Post #2

Mr.Pete-Tong

The enrolment post link is in chinese cant understand that. What is 500rmb virtual points? If there would be an us competition i would Like to join.

A Legendary Map Maker, Player. Apparently im more than intresting to observe Irl

Ill try do my best in making all youre watchers happy

The maps I made are tweaked into perfection and maximum strategy added

Jan 2 2020, 8:50 am ilovedsa Post #3

Quote from GGmano
The enrolment post link is in chinese cant understand that. What is 500rmb virtual points? If there would be an us competition i would Like to join.

RMB = RenMinBi Yuan (Chinese currency,= CNY),I should write CNY instead of RMB

Today's exchange rate:

1 CNY = 0.1436 USD
500 CNY = 71.7827 USD

-----------------------

In US and other servers, we has some language and net barrier each other and dsa is not popular, it has no enough players. Of course, we want to hold an DSA World CUP (DWC) irregularly. We would like to make friends with scplayers all over the world.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 2 2020, 8:57 am by ilovedsa.

None.

Jan 3 2020, 7:55 am GGmano Post #4

Mr.Pete-Tong

Nice sign me up for it if possibel. Do I need to be a specific race or can i choose the one i want? How many battles does players do against each other.

A Legendary Map Maker, Player. Apparently im more than intresting to observe Irl

Ill try do my best in making all youre watchers happy

The maps I made are tweaked into perfection and maximum strategy added

Options
  Back to forum