AI and Mining
Nov 18 2019, 2:27 am
By: linestine  

Nov 18 2019, 2:27 am linestine Post #1

Hey, another simple question here.

I made some hives, drones, and mineral patches. I am trying to get the AI up and running.

So far I haven't been able to get the drones mining. Anyone have advice on how to set up the AI and get it running?

None.

Nov 18 2019, 5:58 am GGmano Post #2

You gotta use scripts not sure if town scripts Are the right ones You gotta try em out

Alot of the scripts dont run at location, just run them for the players You need affected.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 18 2019, 10:09 am by GGmano.

Trust is everything

Nov 18 2019, 8:28 pm UEDCommander Post #3

Draw a region around the AI's main building, make a trigger that runs AI script at that location. You can google which script does what but there's no guarantee information there will be accurate - the best way to check is to download PyMS tool set, open default scripts in PyAI and see for yourself, the basic commands used by Blizz are really straightforward.

Quote from GGmano
Alot of the scripts dont run at location, just run them for the players You need affected.
On the countrary, all of AI scripts need to be run on a location around the AI's nominal (not necesserally the physical one) starting location in order for script to properly function.

Humanity first. No matter the cost.

Options
  Back to forum