Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: How to judge which interface language the SCR uses?
How to judge which interface language the SCR uses?
May 5 2019, 4:53 am
By: Lost_Angel  

May 5 2019, 4:53 am Lost_Angel Post #1

How to judge which interface language the SCR uses?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 7 2019, 4:37 am by Lost_Angel.

None.

May 20 2019, 10:39 am Arta(M) Post #2

Armoha

The width of two or more whitespaces differs from language to language in SC: R, and whether user purchase SC: R or not.

The width of whitespaces in Unpurchased, English SC, has largest width. DisplayText will break line with at least 124 whitespaces.
In Purchased, Korean SC, DisplayText with 171 whitespaces will break line.
The width of whitespaces is same in Purchased, English and Unpurchased, Korean SC. DisplayText with 206 whitespaces will break line.

We can measure the number of lines in last DisplayText, by calculating difference of 0x640B58.

maintainer of euddraft and eudplib.
Armo#6637 at Discord :teehee:

May 22 2019, 3:07 am Lost_Angel Post #3

Quote from Arta(M)
The width of two or more whitespaces differs from language to language in SC: R, and whether user purchase SC: R or not.

The width of whitespaces in Unpurchased, English SC, has largest width. DisplayText will break line with at least 124 whitespaces.
The width of whitespaces is same in Purchased, English and Unpurchased, Korean SC. DisplayText with 206 whitespaces will break line.

We can measure the number of lines in last DisplayText, by calculating difference of 0x640B58.

Oh,thank you, it seems a good method which I still don't know how to use. In fact, I came up with a complex and clumsy solution which could judge which interface language in map. But it is so pity, I cann't judge whether SCR English is Unpurchased or not, so I think your method will be better.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on May 22 2019, 3:15 am by Lost_Angel.

None.

May 22 2019, 5:04 pm Lost_Angel Post #4

Quote from Arta(M)

oh, my method has a bug what is easy to drop each other because of data asynchronization.Can you elaborate on your method? I jsut want to judge Unpurchased English,简体中文,繁体中文 and 한국어.It's very useful.

None.

May 23 2019, 2:16 am Arta(M) Post #5

Armoha

Quote from Lost_Angel
oh, my method has a bug what is easy to drop each other because of data asynchronization.Can you elaborate on your method? I jsut want to judge Unpurchased English,简体中文,繁体中文 and 한국어.It's very useful.

I uploaded working example map and epScript code; http://www.staredit.net/sc1db/file/4393/ .

maintainer of euddraft and eudplib.
Armo#6637 at Discord :teehee:

Options
  Back to forum