Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: ResIdent Evil - Irons' Game (Newest version)
ResIdent Evil - Irons' Game (Newest version)
Jan 21 2019, 9:46 pm
By: Resguy  

Jan 21 2019, 9:46 pm Resguy Post #1

Just a random guy

RE - Irons' Game

RE - Irons' Game

Intro:
During the events of the Raccoon Incident, the Raccoon City Police Officers fought against waves of the undead. As their numbers dropped, they soon organised a plan to escape the R.P.D. However, their chief Brian Irons had turned against them, hunting them.

Map Specs:
  • Players: 6 (5 vs 1)
  • Tileset: Twilight
  • Genre: RPG/Hide and seek
  • Map Dimensions: 128 x 192
  • Trigger Count: Approximately 875
  • Location Count: 256 (All)
  • File Size: 6.87 Mb

Updates from my original map
- Reworked the terrain
- Reworked the ammo system
- Reworked the some of the pick ups
- Reworked collectible files
- Reworked the game percentage (Will always exceed 100%)
- Can now be played solo
- Fixed some random triggers
- Added some random triggers
- Added doors and keys
- Added enemies
- Added an infection rate system
- Added a common inventory for key items
- Added new features for Nemesis

Gameplay Notes:
The game is hard, playing with only a few players I would recommend playing without Force 1
  • Force 1: 1 player
    You play as the seeker, Brian Irons, and your role is to kill every R.P.D Officers. This character is played differently because your weapon is a Wraith that follows you, a Dark Archon.

• Force 2: 5 players
    You are the hiders and at the beginning of the game you will choose between 22 different characters, all having different advantages and disadvantages. For the entire game you will have to avoid or kill Irons (Force 1) and, after the timer reaches 0, getting out.

Feaures:
    - Healing
    - Ammunition system
    - Different floors
    - Some randomization
    - Infection rate
    - No special abilities
    - A mix of events from RE 2, RE 3, and RE Outbreak

RE - Irons' Game

I started this map back in 2007 if I recall. The original version may still even be on SEN. When the remastered SC came out, it made me want to look back at my old maps and, being a few years wiser, I decided to tinker with them. This map is one of these.

Even though I think this will be the last version, I welcome all feedback, advice, suggestions, and comments.

Resguy

Options
  Back to forum