Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Any way for auto repair for SCV?
Any way for auto repair for SCV?
Dec 9 2018, 3:07 am
By: sethmachine  

Dec 9 2018, 3:07 am sethmachine Post #1

Hi,

With all the new EUD/EPD stuff going on, is there any way to trigger auto repair so that a player's scv's can be toggled to automatically repair any mechnical units?

None.

Dec 9 2018, 3:36 am Ultraviolet Post #2

As far as I know, there's nothing new in EUDs that allows this. I've read snippets about GPTP and I think making something like this might be possible with that tool, but that's beyond the scope of my knowledge.

Dec 9 2018, 5:20 am Voyager7456 Post #3

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Yes, this is an easy thing to do in GPTP, but of course that is for 1.16.1.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Dec 9 2018, 3:43 pm sethmachine Post #4

Sorry, what is the GPTP?

Dec 9 2018, 4:31 pm Voyager7456 Post #5

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

GPTP is the General Plugin Template Project - it is a tool that you can use to inject custom C++ code into StarCraft. You can find it on GitHub here.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Options
  Back to forum