Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Score for destroying units - table
Score for destroying units - table
Nov 17 2018, 8:37 pm
By: Lagi  

Nov 17 2018, 8:37 pm Lagi Post #1

I take those data from DatEdit. It show how much "points" you receive from destroying each units. It suppose to reflect the unit value in game (like its harder to kill carrier than zergling, so you receive more points for harder to destroy unit).

I find it quite interesting, like travel back in time, insight into developers mind. How powerful would they want units to be.

None.

Nov 18 2018, 12:27 am Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Due to their usefulness in mapmaking for things such as kills-to-cash systems, we have kill scores documented on our wiki as well:

http://www.staredit.net/wiki/index.php?title=List_of_units
http://www.staredit.net/wiki/index.php?title=Unit#Kill_Score

Campaign buildings in particular have very high kill scores.

Nov 18 2018, 3:09 am Ultraviolet Post #3

If I remember correctly, the general rule of thumb for kill scores was based on the original unit cost in minerals x 2 + cost in gas x 4 with heroes having a kill score double that of their non-hero counterparts.

Options
  Back to forum