Staredit Network > Forums > Lite Discussion > Topic: I have a realisation/confession to reveal
I have a realisation/confession to reveal
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 11 2018, 7:53 am
By: ZoltanMatey  

Jul 11 2018, 7:53 am ZoltanMatey Post #1

I love Shadowflare

although it seems She is not visiting this forum lately, or isnt He?
please write something you know

my love is special as not a lot of persons would fall in love based on observing online behaviour. It is such as part of the personality i see makes me interested plus the fact of Her being female :massimo:

but what kind of response i would even expect? attraction have to be returned if i expect a response, no i just want Her or anybodies soul absorbing my feelings and being wealthier by that

dats all.. or all i want anyway. but in such cases when there love is only from one direction, or i suppose, one would like to provide for the misstress, and with some personalities the providings are accepted to a certain degree.. however i imagine it would be realy difficult with a very popular person but others have lesser feelings such as rave instead of love of such type as i have (or types, in this case)

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 11 2018, 5:00 pm by ZoltanMatey.

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[07:42 pm]
Vrael -- aka do no work and schmooze some execs into a well paying job
[07:41 pm]
Vrael -- while I "get on my feet"
[07:41 pm]
Vrael -- yeah but you forgot - I went to MIT for a degree in Medieval Shakespearean Poetry, obviously my parents have an income of about $500,000, so mommy and daddy can easily pay for my 3-bedroom-suite $4000/month apartment conveniently located while I work for free
[07:19 pm]
NudeRaider -- no income for 3 months is pretty tough
[07:04 pm]
Vrael -- That doesn't bother me, because I'm only going to work there for about 3 months and then take another offer now that I have irrelevant experience
[07:03 pm]
Vrael -- wow that's an amazing package, when can I start?
[06:53 pm]
jjf28 -- if you think that impression of me yelling HIRED will get you the job... then you're right, but there's no pay for the first 90 trial years, and there's no days off
[01:28 pm]
Vrael -- "HIRED"
[01:27 pm]
Vrael -- Also, in case I forgot to mention it, I'd do some analytics on the Big Data in our analytics Data Lake where we'll analyze some Nano Data from the analytics database into some analytics which we'll analyze with analytics. Analytics.
[01:26 pm]
Vrael -- jjf28
jjf28 shouted: but how will you handle the backward overflow from the resulting upward revenue stream dynamics?
Oh that's a great question - here's what I'd do. As per Hamlet, the upward dynamics could be handled by an Othellan repertoire demanding on-change systematization of the vertical integration. Instead, we'll take the backward overflow into a horizontal integration using market analytics, resulting in efficiency increases.
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy, MTiger156, Voyager7456