Staredit Network > Forums > Lite Discussion > Topic: I have a realisation/confession to reveal
I have a realisation/confession to reveal
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 11 2018, 7:53 am
By: ZoltanMatey  

Jul 11 2018, 7:53 am ZoltanMatey Post #1

I love Shadowflare

although it seems She is not visiting this forum lately, or isnt He?
please write something you know

my love is special as not a lot of persons would fall in love based on observing online behaviour. It is such as part of the personality i see makes me interested plus the fact of Her being female :massimo:

but what kind of response i would even expect? attraction have to be returned if i expect a response, no i just want Her or anybodies soul absorbing my feelings and being wealthier by that

dats all.. or all i want anyway. but in such cases when there love is only from one direction, or i suppose, one would like to provide for the misstress, and with some personalities the providings are accepted to a certain degree.. however i imagine it would be realy difficult with a very popular person but others have lesser feelings such as rave instead of love of such type as i have (or types, in this case)

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 11 2018, 5:00 pm by ZoltanMatey.

None.

Options
  Back to forum