Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Project: Hydra - Rebel Yell
Project: Hydra - Rebel Yell
Feb 19 2018, 12:03 am
By: Pr0nogo
Pages: < 1 2 3 4

Feb 23 2019, 10:22 am Pr0nogo Post #61

In 1161, I haven't been able to reproduce the reload AI issue observed in SCR, so I doubt that's the issue.

Feb 23 2019, 2:56 pm pit667 Post #62

ok, i replayed the map without saving and it was fine (only my allied AI did expand one time only - didn't push forward).
Looks like when I saved the game, it crushed the triggers.

Also in the mission brefing there is "6 becons" on the map there is only 4 to take.

None.

Feb 23 2019, 6:52 pm Pr0nogo Post #63

Your AI ally shouldn't expand ever, they only build external production/supply. The briefing issue was fixed many months ago, so maybe the issue is that you have an old map/mod combo.

Feb 23 2019, 8:51 pm pit667 Post #64

I think I had the most current version but just to be sure I downloaded it again.
No more issues and my AI ally built external production twice - in two places (this is what I meant by expand :))

Mission briefing is fixed but during the mission under mission objective there is "deploy 6 PSI emitters"

BTW, this map is cool :D

None.

Feb 24 2019, 4:42 am Pr0nogo Post #65

Thanks for clarifying, glad the latest version fixed your issues. My theory is the map file you were using was an old one and didn't have locations/triggers to run the correct AI or something, but it's hard to tell since I could never reproduce it. Please let me know if you find any other issues, or have any other feedback.

Feb 24 2019, 9:02 pm Xarmydis Post #66

Hey! Excited for this--any chance I could find the latest version you did with SC:R? I know you've switched for your latest version, but my brother and I were in the midst of playing through it, and would like to finish that campaign on SC:R if possible.

Loving the work you're doing! Looking forward to the next campaign (on 1.16.1)!

None.

Feb 25 2019, 2:19 am Pr0nogo Post #67

Thanks for the kind words. If the version you guys have doesn't work with SCR you'll have to play it on 1161.

Feb 25 2019, 7:26 pm Xarmydis Post #68

Quote from Pr0nogo
Thanks for the kind words. If the version you guys have doesn't work with SCR you'll have to play it on 1161.

Gotcha--so there's no way to get the final update you did on SC:R before you switched to 1161?

And we're really pumped for Protoss :) (though we're patient! totally respect your time--we're big supporters. You've given us a way to connect with each other from a distance, and we're really appreciative that we can go back to the days of playing SC together)

Feb 26 2019, 2:05 am Pr0nogo Post #69

Oh, that's what you meant. I thought SCR wasn't letting you launch the mod anymore. The last SCR update is here.

I don't have any ETA yet unfortunately, but you can follow the discord server (click the u below this post) for updates and I sometimes stream development on my youtube channel. Glad you and your friend are enjoying BW in 2019!

Mar 30 2019, 4:32 pm Pr0nogo Post #70

Updated the readme with more explicit instructions for iccup registration and added the wmode dlls.

2.0 is going well, with Desperate Alliance being tested. Some eye candy:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 30 2019, 11:25 pm by Pr0nogo.

Apr 13 2019, 2:07 pm LotsofGill Post #71

when is the zerg campaign get done?

None.

Apr 13 2019, 3:52 pm Pr0nogo Post #72

Right now I only have the first mission working, and it needs a lot of work before it's done. If you want to play some of the early missions before they're released you can grab them from here, but know that they're not going to represent the final product.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4
  Back to forum