Jul 2 2018, 11:46 am Pr0nogo Post #21

2 July 2018-
fix: various command card tooltips
fix: wireframes for Patriot (DuGalle), Skitterer, Skywing, Interdictor
fix: numerous AI issues introduced in earlier SC:R patches
update: minor terrain optimization
add: cut-down hydra-style briefing

still working on-
fix: rare freeze (need more testing, theoretically due to AI defense in late-game stages)
fix: unstable targeting by AI (may have to find a new solution due to SC:R patches)
add: alternate AI personalities to increase replay value
add: Kerrigan phase alerts/taunts

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:32 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- Pr0nogo
Pr0nogo shouted: initial impressions for the fog of war are, it would be great to be able to toggle between add/remove, instead of the current method
Add remove? Cut -> resets selection to default, Copy -> leaves it alone
[04:31 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- jjf28
jjf28 shouted: Suicidal Insanity just gotta spend 10hrs hacking it
Ya I know but meh :P
[04:16 pm]
jjf28 -- Suicidal Insanity
Suicidal Insanity shouted: Somebody suggested multiselect in the tree view which would be a great idea, except win32 treeviews do not allow multiselect :(
just gotta spend 10hrs hacking it
[04:00 pm]
Pr0nogo -- more when i finish streaming
[04:00 pm]
Pr0nogo -- initial impressions for the fog of war are, it would be great to be able to toggle between add/remove, instead of the current method
[03:57 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- Somebody suggested multiselect in the tree view which would be a great idea, except win32 treeviews do not allow multiselect :(
[03:56 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- Pr0nogo
Pr0nogo shouted: forgot about loc copy/cut/paste, seems to work fine but would be nice to be able to select more than one
Internally it supports up to 255 locations, but I never figured out a good way of allowing multiselect in the UI and still supporting clicking multiple times for overlapping locations
[03:54 pm]
Pr0nogo -- in the paste i used map revealers because duplicating fog of war was such a pain, now i'll use that and let you know how it works out
[03:54 pm]
Pr0nogo -- forgot about loc copy/cut/paste, seems to work fine but would be nice to be able to select more than one
[03:46 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- And speaking of which, anybody tried location copy / cut / paste, and fog of war copy / cut / paste? Those are included but I suspect barely have been used
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy, Ahli, Suicidal Insanity