Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Zombies: Warehouse Survival
Zombies: Warehouse Survival
Jan 11 2018, 5:55 pm
By: MTiger156  

Jan 11 2018, 5:55 pm MTiger156 Post #1

Veteran Mapper

Zombies: Warehouse Survival

Specs:
-128x128
-411 KB
-Players: 1-4 (Any # works thanks to many difficulty modes)

Story:
*Insert generic zombie apocalypse here*
You and other survivors are trapped in a warehouse. Luckily, it has a large quantity of tools and weapons. You need to defend the communications dish so that the millitary can come and save you.

Gameplay:
There are a total of 9 difficulty modes. You have a variety of options for your gameplay experience. Short duration, long duration, weak zombies, strong zombies, etc. There are so many ways to play.

Recruit System:
Depending on the mode, you will acquire new recruits every X kills. You use the shop at the bottom of the map to equip them.
3 Recruits can be converted into an "Elite" with significantly better stats. And if that isn't enough power, you can convert 3 Elites into a "Champion" with herculean strength.

Special Upgrades:
There are more than just weapon/armor upgrades available. Go to the "Special Upgrades" shop to find stat upgrades that affect all survivors. You can increase weapon speeds, HP, structure armor, and even acquire regeneration for units/structures. These kind of upgrades are never-before-seen.
(Special thanks to T-Warp's EPD Editor)

"Wave" Modes:
Easy: Zombies have decreased HP and attack power. Selectable on shorter game modes.
Moderate: Zombies have standard HP/attack power. Available on all durations.
Hard: Zombies have significantly increased stats. Selectable on longer game modes.

"Special" Modes:
Endless: Zombies will come in an infinite stream that gradually intensifies. You get no breaks in the assault.
Hell: Behaves like "Hard mode", but in each wave, zombies will acquire a random mutation that can change their attack, movement, properties, etc. You must be prepared for anything.

Screenshots:

(Minimap)

(Many game modes to choose from)

(The warehouse has lots of high-ground and choke points. Use them to your advantage.

(Zombies will charge at you from many angles, make sure you have all of them covered)

(Beware of powerful bosses that periodically appear)

(Regular recruits can be converted into Elites...)

(... and Elites can be further upgraded into Champions)

Attachments:
ZWHS v1.2.scx
Hits: 1 Size: 409.83kb

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jan 12 2018, 5:12 am by MTiger156.

Jan 12 2018, 2:09 am Dem0n Post #2

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

So this is basically like Zombie Attack, right?

Options
  Back to forum