Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: EUD Ops Calculator
EUD Ops Calculator
Jan 1 2018, 4:19 am
By: jjf28  

Jan 1 2018, 4:19 am jjf28 Post #1

Cartography Artisan

EudOpsCalc Download
Source Code

Simply a calculator for performing basic operations on the given addresses, the program will take care of any bytes that would otherwise obscure the operation and all the byte-wise/endianess nonsense that makes EUDs so time consuming.

As this is an initial proof-of-concept version it lacks many of the customizations (such as which death counters can be used for slack space, adding preserve trigger and comments) and optimizations (such as setting multiple bytes within the same 4-byte value at once, not stripping and restoring certain bits if their value is already known or the user doesn't care if it changes, options to use ternary or quartic (maybe even cyclical/cyclical ternary/quartic) countoffs to save on map space/trigger counts, etc).

Inputs: Address, Byte Length, Eud Operation
Eud Operation Dependent Inputs: Constant, Death Counter Player, Death Counter Unit
Outputs: Text Triggers

Current Operations:
- Set To Constant
- Set To Deaths (sets the given address to the value stored in the given death counter)
- Copy To Deaths (sets the given death counter to the value stored in the given address)
- Check Equal
- Check At Least
- Check At Most
- Check Greater Than
- Check Less Than

Failed to get ImageSize ( http://puu.sh/yRQsC/3cf3fca39c.png )

EudOpsCalc Download
Source Code

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Oct 25 2020, 4:45 am by jjf28.

TheNitesWhoSay - Clan Aura - github

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Jan 24 2019, 9:19 am lindatovar Post #2

Great post! I didn’t knowral of these resources and I’m going to go check them out now!

Jan 24 2019, 4:51 pm Oh_Man Post #3

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Can someone please give me a refresher course on what has been happening with EUDs? Last I heard they were unsupported, which made everyone sad, then I heard blizz was "whitelisting" certain EUDs, which made everyone confused. What's the latest now? I've been kind of out of the loop but I'm itching to learn EUDs now after playing Outlast and seeing what they're capable of, especially if they now have proper support and aren't going to break maps every time there's a new patch.

Options
  Back to forum