Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Merry Christmas 2017!
Merry Christmas 2017!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 25 2017, 8:10 pm
By: Roy  

Dec 25 2017, 8:10 pm Roy Post #1

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Merry Christmas!

On behalf of all of the staff members here at SEN, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and in a week from today, a Happy New Year. I didn't have a chance to interview the staff for 2017, so instead, enjoy the best shouts I could find for each of them! Now, context is important, so I've edited the messages to disambiguate what was trying to be conveyed.

Quote from DevliN

DevliN -- I've been doing little more than paying [Roy] for a [job well done] now, so [making him an admin is] fine with me. :)
Quote from NudeRaider

NudeRaider -- It depends. I guess we can agree on that people that just consume [Vespene gas] are more likely to be [Protoss tryhards] (I'm oversimplifying here to make a point) which are more likely to be depressed as opposed to people that like to [cannon rush] and thus also communicate more when [stomping their foes]. But if you excessively use [cheese], I can see it actually changing you / your mood, simply because you're doing nothing but spending time [winning] on the Internet.
Quote from Devourer

[Devourer] -- I like how in a normal raffle, the 50% or whatever that doesn't go to the jackpot goes to some cause or charity, but in our raffle the other 50% of the ticket prices just gets lost into [my pocket].
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]

O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- if you don't need [video game consoles] then it's fine, they are just generally more versatile ([Nintendo] switches, [Xbones], general use [smartphones]) and predictable (no [BSODs]) than just [PCs] when using [cards that should be mining cryptocurrencies] so people often use them for everything even if they're not really necessary
Quote from Excalibur

Excalibur -- This is what I'm trying to get at: Who I am, what I've done in the past, or what I personally think is not relevant no matter how much your feelings say they are. The only relevant thing is my [ribeye steak]. And since you can't [eat] that, you can only tell me about your [hunger] and about what you feel is [an adequate companion beverage], then you aren't presenting a case of [wine to go with the steak]. You're presenting a case [of light beer]. And if you're looking for the [approval of pairing a slab of cow meat with cheap, unsophisticated swill] you've come to the wrong place.

Options
  Back to forum