Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Theory and Ideas > Topic: GREY text completely broken as of latest patch
GREY text completely broken as of latest patch
Oct 19 2017, 3:40 pm
By: Oh_Man  

Oct 19 2017, 3:40 pm Oh_Man Post #1

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

At this point I just want to roll-back to pre-remaster days because time and time again Blizz is breaking one thing or another and now they've gone and completely broken my inventory system in RPG, sigh.

https://imgur.com/gallery/DrdhR

https://imgur.com/a/8IPEN

Two bugs here one is text no longer centres in the screen - it's offset to the left. And the next bug is a BIG one - grey text now strips colour from ALL lines below it. As you know grey text previously had the odd little quirk of stripping all colour on the same line - so after you had grey text you could not have any other colour but grey after it ON THAT LINE. Well, whatever Blizz have done they've now made this effect occur for ALL lines on screen (11 max).

So mappers until this gets fixed remember this motto: "If it's grey prepare to pay!"

Seriously though this is shit as now my entire inventory system is basically broken.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 19 2017, 3:59 pm by Oh_Man.

Options
  Back to forum