Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: SEN Wikia
SEN Wikia
Sep 12 2017, 5:58 am
By: DeadlyBytes  

Sep 12 2017, 5:58 am DeadlyBytes Post #1

( Discord: DeadlyBytes#6993 / Steam: /id/Bytes )

So out of frustration trying to navigate the current wiki with pages taking decades to load in some cases. I took it opon myself to make a solution.

I have by hand copied over about all of the content on the current wiki onto a new wikia, I believe the only thing missing is some unit based pages.

It took several days mostly out of frustration waiting for pages to load, but I feel it is now at a place where it should be ready to be shared.

It's possible that there might be a page here and there that did not make it, but if you find one let me know and I will move it over.

I have also gone over a majority of the pages trying to fix broken wiki links to pages that do exist as well as applying categories to a lot of pages.

http://staredit-network.wikia.com/wiki/StarEdit_Network_Wiki

Edit: if using mobile it is highly suggested that you use the "Request Desktop Version" for formatting to appear correctly.

None.

Sep 12 2017, 10:46 am Oh_Man Post #2

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Woah. Give this man some minerals.

I salute you, sir!

Sep 12 2017, 11:17 pm CecilSunkure Post #3

Wow nice contribution! Very much appreciated. Mods should sticky this!

None.

Sep 13 2017, 12:20 am Apos Post #4

I order you to forgive yourself!

You are really awesome! This is going to help so many people get into map making that would otherwise have given up just from the slow loading times.

Sep 13 2017, 3:18 am Dem0n Post #5

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from Apos
You are really awesome! This is going to help so many people get into map making that would otherwise have given up just from the slow loading times.
Only if it's posted somewhere noticeable that people can easily access (aka not a subforum thread that requires SEN to load multiple pages to access LMAO).

Memes gather, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the memer on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of memes. I pledge my life and honor to the Meme's Watch, for this meme and all the memes to come.

Sep 13 2017, 3:21 am DeadlyBytes Post #6

Quote from Dem0n
Quote from Apos
Only if it's posted somewhere noticeable that people can easily access (aka not a subforum thread that requires SEN to load multiple pages to access LMAO).

If anyone knows of places where this would be appreciated please share it there!

None.

Sep 13 2017, 3:44 am Pr0nogo Post #7

Maybe moose can replace the existing Wiki link on the main site?

Sep 13 2017, 10:40 am Moose Post #8

Yeah, if we're good with replacing the site Wiki (and given the state of that I can't imagine we wouldn't be), then the link can just change.

Sep 14 2017, 3:24 am DeadlyBytes Post #9

That would be quite the honor. If the staff here can add my account on the wikia I can add them as administrators on the wiki.

None.

Jan 2 2018, 4:41 am Sie_Sayoka Post #10

Change the wiki link please.

None.

Jan 2 2018, 11:37 am Wormer Post #11

Thanks for the bump, at least.. always end up trying to dig this thread...

Some.

Apr 27 2018, 12:59 pm DeadlyBytes Post #12

I plan on updating the wiki with more of the EUD/EPD information available with current remaster versions. Anyone is welcome to contribute as well!

None.

Options
  Back to forum