Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Theory and Ideas > Topic: How do blends look in remastered?
How do blends look in remastered?
Sep 6 2017, 6:11 am
By: readabook  

Sep 6 2017, 6:11 am readabook Post #1

I will eventually get remastered and see for myself but for right now, I haven't because the editor is still old graphics. For people who have remastered, do terrain blends still look like they're supposed to? What about stacked buildings that are specifically placed to hide x feature of y building.

None.

Sep 7 2017, 3:49 am Heinermann Post #2

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

They look like complete trash mostly. Even blends that look completely perfect previously could have a line going through it now.

For example, in Jungle there are 2 bridge to dirt tiles that look EXACTLY the same and are indistinguishable. However, in the remaster they look completely different and there would be absolutely no way to confuse them.

It CAN go the opposite way too. There are some blends that look bad on SD but good on HD.

See https://imgur.com/gallery/0Y8YU for some examples.

Options
  Back to forum