Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: QUANTUM MAFIA
QUANTUM MAFIA
Aug 24 2017, 4:16 am
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 2 3 4

Nov 7 2017, 5:16 am payne Post #61

:payne:

Classic Corbo: just here for the trolls!

Nov 11 2017, 1:36 am Apos Post #62

I order you to forgive yourself!

Years -- No day and night, game will take place in "years" which is only a fancy name for turns, at any given year players can do both lynch AND kill. Actions will be collapsed on the next year and take place or not. We start in the year 2088.

years

May 21 2018, 10:26 am Cyryl45 Post #63

I want to join :)

None.

May 21 2018, 4:25 pm Dem0n Post #64

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

This is over six months old. It's no longer going lmao.

Memes gather, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the memer on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of memes. I pledge my life and honor to the Meme's Watch, for this meme and all the memes to come.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[07:44 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- Pr0nogo
Pr0nogo shouted: they have it in sc though?
i meant in sc
[07:21 am]
Pr0nogo -- a scattered army also reaches the enemy much sooner than a few control groups in a conga line
[07:21 am]
Pr0nogo -- in sc2 units collide into one another, in war3 formations are permanently on
[07:20 am]
Pr0nogo -- scattering your army gives way better damage absorption for one, especially vs aoe
[07:20 am]
Pr0nogo -- bwapi's been around for years
[06:48 am]
NudeRaider -- since when does BWAPI exist?
[06:20 am]
NudeRaider -- Pr0nogo
Pr0nogo shouted: war3 and sc2 give you no precision
not sure what'S that supposed to mean... I mean sure can push each other, but how is the alternative - scattering your army all over the map at choke points - any better?
[06:16 am]
NudeRaider -- or to go around areas, scout bases and so on.
[06:15 am]
NudeRaider -- I mostly use it to repair stuff without having to check it all the time
[06:14 am]
NudeRaider -- Pr0nogo
Pr0nogo shouted: they have it in sc though?
lol. Yes. But units make a short pause on each waypoint, making it not particularly useful to get somewhere faster.
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy, Shofestalles3m, Rothgeryaq2t