Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: QUANTUM MAFIA
QUANTUM MAFIA
Aug 24 2017, 4:16 am
By: Corbo
Pages: < 1 2 3 4

Nov 7 2017, 5:16 am payne Post #61

:payne:

Classic Corbo: just here for the trolls!

Nov 11 2017, 1:36 am Apos Post #62

I order you to forgive yourself!

Years -- No day and night, game will take place in "years" which is only a fancy name for turns, at any given year players can do both lynch AND kill. Actions will be collapsed on the next year and take place or not. We start in the year 2088.

years

May 21 2018, 10:26 am Cyryl45 Post #63

I want to join :)

None.

May 21 2018, 4:25 pm Dem0n Post #64

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

This is over six months old. It's no longer going lmao.

Memes gather, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the memer on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of memes. I pledge my life and honor to the Meme's Watch, for this meme and all the memes to come.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:50 am]
Suicidal Insanity -- ok, nice
[03:16 am]
Corbo -- and by too I meant again xD
[03:15 am]
Corbo -- hey si, i might have something cool to show you soon too
[09:10 am]
Suicidal Insanity -- :P
Suicidal Insanity -- Not that I think that is a good idea
Suicidal Insanity -- then it is a real index
Suicidal Insanity -- jjf28
jjf28 shouted: Suicidal Insanity I can't have code saying xIndex for something that's 1-based, to me xIndex is always a 0-based array index specifically, anything else is an identifier ("Id", usually sequential) or key (hash or a fixed-byte abbreviation or something), those are my cues so I don't need to constantly refer to some documentation so I know what to code
I'm just saying have your function 'GetMapTitleStringIndex' return realValue - 1
[2019-3-18. : 1:45 am]
CaptainWill -- If anyone was considering Hypnospace Outlaw, I recommend it
[2019-3-18. : 1:41 am]
jjf28 -- I think the reason I had it so wrong was cause I could treat it as a 0-based index from section start (offsets actually start after first two bytes of numStrings) so I had my access simplified like that :P
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Lanthanide, Roy