Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Pixel Dungeon
Pixel Dungeon
Jul 28 2017, 12:43 am
By: payne  

Jul 28 2017, 12:43 am payne Post #1

:payne:

I have been playing this little free Android app for a few weeks now and I must say I am surprised to still find myself absorbed by it, especially during my lazy mornings just laying in bed, or during the queuing up wait times of OverWatch and HotS.

Anyone else plays it?

I've so far only reached Depth 22 at most, and this morning I just died at Depth 20 due to me forgetting the Kind of Dwarves is immune to Paralytic Gases...

Whoever wants to try to get into this game should definitely consider reading up on tips and tricks because there are a lot of little things that are not obvious at all when you first start the game.
http://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[10:11 pm]
Ultraviolet -- :P
[10:11 pm]
Ultraviolet -- How about you all send me your minerals instead of washing them into the gambling void? I'm saving up for a new name color and/or glow
[11:50 pm]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- nice, now i have more than enough
[11:49 pm]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- if i don't gamble them away first
[11:49 pm]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- o, due to a donation i now have enough minerals to send you minerals
[2024-4-17. : 3:26 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- i have to ask for minerals first tho cuz i don't have enough to send
[2024-4-17. : 1:53 am]
Vrael -- bet u'll ask for my minerals first and then just send me some lousy vespene gas instead
[2024-4-17. : 1:52 am]
Vrael -- hah do you think I was born yesterday?
[2024-4-17. : 1:08 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- i'll trade you mineral counts
[2024-4-16. : 5:05 pm]
Vrael -- Its simple, just send all minerals to Vrael until you have 0 minerals then your account is gone
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Ultraviolet, Roy, NudeRaider