Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Elysian Fields Mafia
Elysian Fields Mafia
Jul 24 2017, 4:25 am
By: Pr0nogo
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >

Aug 12 2017, 6:28 pm Pr0nogo Post #61

Taking into account the current vote count (what with it being almost unanimous), I am accelerating day 2. It will now end tonight, Saturday, August 12th, at 11:59 EST.

Aug 13 2017, 5:01 am Corbo Post #62

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I vote payne

Why are you accelerating the day? I thought your were going for long spans to give space for not so active people to vote, like me, taking into account timezones I think I even missed the deadline.

Plus SEN is not at a state where you expect thing to go fast. Like literally I have spent the whole day trying to load anything via mobile.

Plus one cannot have last minute vote changes/bandwagons if you just randomly change the end of day/night date/time and both actions are true spirit of mafia games.

fuck you all

Aug 13 2017, 5:30 pm Pr0nogo Post #63

It was literally not possible for anyone else to be hanged, but I agree that I should have waited anyways, since now I'm too busy to write the post for another day LMAO

Aug 15 2017, 3:00 am Pr0nogo Post #64

DAY 2
jjf28 - 6; voted by Apos (3), NudeRaider, lil-inferno, Ashamed
Payne - 2; voted by jjf28, Corbo
payne abstained; LoveLess and hahaoflemon were not present for voting
jjf28 watched the votes cast with great trepidation. He knew his fate was soon to be sealed - mayor Apos had already made his vote public. The others soon followed, ignoring all of jjf's graphs and analysis. His cover had been blown. He knew it. The town knew it. The mayor knew it. The votes were read aloud, the rope was hung, and jjf's worst fears came to fruition as he was forced into the noose. A lever pulled, a neck snapped. Another one down.

jjf28 has been lynched! His role was Shaman.
NIGHTFALL
The mayor had successfully kept his townies in line. Only two disciples remained. For the first time in a long time, the townspeople could sleep without fear of nightmares. Elysian Fields would soon be liberated.

Or so they thought.

Night 3 has begun! It will end at 11:59 PM Eastern on Friday, August 18th.

Aug 15 2017, 4:48 am payne Post #65

:payne:

I'm surprised that jjf's argument didn't convince more people.
But hey, I'm still alive after having been absent for a while! :awesome:

Aug 17 2017, 8:35 am payne Post #66

Also, to provide the town with some material:

1) I trust NudeRaider.
2) Clues seem to point either toward Apos or lil-Inferno: one post mentioned twice the word 'heated', and the last post mentioned 'had been blown'. That makes me think of an explosion, basically. Looking at Apos' avatar, and at lil's avatar + signature, I would say that's a clue?
3) Apos was the first to vote for jjf, which makes me think he's more likely to be town-aligned (though I understand the possible meta behind such a behavior)
4) lil-Inferno was the third to jump on the bandwagon, which seems suspicious to me (wanting to appear as if he voted for the enemy)

Weak conclusion: lil-Inferno is #1 on my Not-Trusted List.

Aug 17 2017, 4:27 pm Apos Post #67

I order you to forgive yourself!

As the mayor, I would like you to recheck the timestamps on the voting logs. There was no bandwagon. We all voted in unison and as you can see from the vote result, we were right. If lil-inferno did anything suspicious, it was not from having voted here.

No, in fact, considering our current predicament, inaction is not an option. If you don't actively participate in the betterment of Elysian Fields, you are in fact acting against us. Hiding in cowardice as if they had already won is not tolerable.

Aug 17 2017, 4:53 pm payne Post #68

Quote from Apos
As the mayor
lol, I totally overlooked this point.
I guess I have been away for too long, haha.

Aug 17 2017, 6:47 pm NudeRaider Post #69

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

haha indeed. (is the Patriarch) And LoveLess is the Consort.
Thanks for the effort payne, but our mayor got this game. :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 18 2017, 5:47 am by NudeRaider.

Aug 18 2017, 2:40 am LoveLess Post #70

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Nude is the bodyguard, Ash is doc, inferno is detective.

None.

Aug 18 2017, 5:53 am NudeRaider Post #71

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Mafia confirming town roles - that's a first :D

Aug 18 2017, 5:55 pm Pr0nogo Post #72

Night 3 will still end as scheduled, but it may be a few days before I can post the result of the night's actions as I am on vacation until this coming Tuesday.

Aug 18 2017, 6:17 pm Ashamed Post #73

Hear me Raor!!

I wish I had skills :( I unfortunately didn't go to college. So I couldn't ever become a Doctor. My family was too poor. Bummer because if I did perhaps I could provide this town more.

None.

Aug 21 2017, 7:42 pm Pr0nogo Post #74

NIGHT 3
The boy estranged has now returned.
A ruckus sent fear through the residents of Elysian Fields. In the pitch black bedlam, the shouts of two voices rang throughout the streets. The snarling, primeval tone of hahaoflemon was unmistakable - but he was not alone.

A full grown man, but still I fear that nothing's changed.
Gunshots cut the shouts short, bringing a tense, aghast silence among the whole town. Stepping closer to the crumpled form of the cultish disciple was NudeRaider. His arm had been slashed several times, and a blade had carved chunks of flesh from his side, which he nursed carefully with one hand. After a few pained breaths, the man knelt down to check the pulse of his attacker.

He simply does not understand.
Seizing his opportunity, hahaoflemon lurched forward, embedding his signature bone knife into the neck of NudeRaider. A yelp escaped the victim's lips before he fell to the side, bleeding out hopelessly. The disciple of the ancients, on the other hand, cackled, his fate having been sealed by the bullets that had pierced his body.

DAYBREAK

The surviving members of Elysian Fields gathered around the latest tragedy. Two lives had been claimed - one of the town, and one of the disciples. But would the madness stop here? Or would we suffer even more?

In a gruesome battle, two lives were lost
NudeRaider has been murdered! His role was Bodyguard.
hahaoflemon has been murdered! His role was Patriarch.
Day 3 has begun! It will end at 11:59 PM Eastern on Saturday, August 26th.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 21 2017, 7:51 pm by Pr0nogo.

Aug 21 2017, 7:48 pm lil-Inferno Post #75

Just here for the pie

I vote LoveLess.

Aug 21 2017, 7:56 pm NudeRaider Post #76

I vote LoveLess. (jk I'm dead - remember me as a martyr and the reason this game ends today. :) )

Aug 21 2017, 7:59 pm Apos Post #77

I order you to forgive yourself!

I vote LoveLess.

On this day, we will raise a statue in the honor of the best bodyguard to ever serve this town. NudeRaider has given his life for the citizens of this town, we will never forget you. You were the hero Elysian needed, but not the one we deserved right now.

Aug 21 2017, 8:10 pm LoveLess Post #78

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Bring it cockfags. I vote lil-inferno

None.

Aug 21 2017, 8:22 pm lil-Inferno Post #79

Just here for the pie

Quote from LoveLess
Bring it cockfags. I vote lil-inferno
You mafia have tried to kill me more times than I have fingers on my hand. You've lost. I have the high ground.

Aug 22 2017, 3:04 am Corbo Post #80

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I vote loveless

Mainly because I want this to be over and host my own mafia :lol: I am hosting next.

fuck you all

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum