Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: ASIA MODERN WAR 2050
ASIA MODERN WAR 2050
Jul 17 2017, 4:12 pm
By: SiberianTiger  

Jul 17 2017, 4:12 pm SiberianTiger Post #1

I am working on brand new Diplomacy map based in the continent of Asia. There will be extensive and advanced triggering with regard to sacking cities and diplomatic aspects of the game, such as forging alliance and declaring war.

The countries that are playable will be the South Korea (P1), Japan (P2), Russia (P3), India (P4), China (P5), Taiwan (P6), and the United States (P7).

There will be different objectives and conditions for victory for each country.

For example, the United States may not invade any neutral territory, and 2 of 3 countries - South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan, must survive until timer runs out.

China and Russia several conditions for winning, such as eliminating the US naval presence and air superiority in the region, and achieving military and economic supremacy (only one of the two countries may achieve this goal).

Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan also may not invade any neutral territory and must survive until timer runs out. They may also win by economic or cultural dominance.

India must achieve economic or cultural dominance over China and Russia to win.

The US, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and India do not spawn enemy units in neutral territory. Russia and China do.

The only exception is South Korea, which can invade North Korea, a neutral territory, in self-defense.

North Korea spawns enemy units when either Russia or China declares war on South Korea.

It will be possible to build high-rise apartments (bunkers) and population (civilians). It will be possible to store oil in the form of supply depots. There will also be an oil exchange market, in which prices go up and down based on supply and demand.

It will also be possible to invest in real estate and foreign economies in which prices go up and down, and which will affect how productive the apartments are.

It will also be possible to build monuments that lead to cultural victory.

The US will lose automatically if its mothership, an aircraft carrier, is destroyed.

China and Russia will lose automatically if its dictators are assassinated.

Ships (battlecruisers and carriers) cannot travel over major land forms. Aircraft (scouts and wraiths) may.

Aircraft carrier gives extra shield to interceptor aircrafts (scouts).

Ships and aircrafts have extremely high armor and damage (150~armor) and cannot be damaged by normal ground units. Only anti air and surface to sea missile systems (goliath and missile turret) may target air and naval units effectively.

Only the US, India, China, and Russia have access to nuclear weapons.

Any suggestions?

None.

Jan 18 2018, 8:23 pm Septhiroth Post #2

What’s with the north signs? How is the map progressing?

Options
  Back to forum