Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: StarCraft Fan Campaign Listing v2
StarCraft Fan Campaign Listing v2
Jul 12 2017, 2:07 pm
By: Pr0nogo
Pages: < 1 3 4 5

Feb 11 2019, 1:07 am Rawflesh0615 Post #81

Quote from IlyaSnopchenko
Quote from Rawflesh0615
Quote from IlyaSnopchenko
I need to update my old stuff sometime (I know I will, just give me a free, clean weekend and I'll fix the tech stuff at least). If only I could do the graphics thing as easily as I did before.

Oh, yes, and sometime I'll fix up Vagrants as well, and continue where that left off. I have had the stuff for ages but couldn't make it all rhyme in the end so I just chose the easy way out... bail. :) I need to return that debt sometime.

One question, you made Vagrant or not?
Yes, that and Fall of the Gods. I have been intending to update/re-release both for years but both were crippled by some inexplicable technical bugs (different and probably unrelated) that appeared somewhere along the way between 1.10 and 1.16 (I updated from the former straight to the latter) and rendered large swaths of both campaigns unplayable and/or looking broken, at least on my end. Guess I have to start some tech parts from a clean slate anyway.

Well then, welcome back.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 3 4 5
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:32 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- Pr0nogo
Pr0nogo shouted: initial impressions for the fog of war are, it would be great to be able to toggle between add/remove, instead of the current method
Add remove? Cut -> resets selection to default, Copy -> leaves it alone
[04:31 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- jjf28
jjf28 shouted: Suicidal Insanity just gotta spend 10hrs hacking it
Ya I know but meh :P
[04:16 pm]
jjf28 -- Suicidal Insanity
Suicidal Insanity shouted: Somebody suggested multiselect in the tree view which would be a great idea, except win32 treeviews do not allow multiselect :(
just gotta spend 10hrs hacking it
[04:00 pm]
Pr0nogo -- more when i finish streaming
[04:00 pm]
Pr0nogo -- initial impressions for the fog of war are, it would be great to be able to toggle between add/remove, instead of the current method
[03:57 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- Somebody suggested multiselect in the tree view which would be a great idea, except win32 treeviews do not allow multiselect :(
[03:56 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- Pr0nogo
Pr0nogo shouted: forgot about loc copy/cut/paste, seems to work fine but would be nice to be able to select more than one
Internally it supports up to 255 locations, but I never figured out a good way of allowing multiselect in the UI and still supporting clicking multiple times for overlapping locations
[03:54 pm]
Pr0nogo -- in the paste i used map revealers because duplicating fog of war was such a pain, now i'll use that and let you know how it works out
[03:54 pm]
Pr0nogo -- forgot about loc copy/cut/paste, seems to work fine but would be nice to be able to select more than one
[03:46 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- And speaking of which, anybody tried location copy / cut / paste, and fog of war copy / cut / paste? Those are included but I suspect barely have been used
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy, iduwocuq, Ahli, Suicidal Insanity