Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: StarCraft Fan Campaign Listing v2
StarCraft Fan Campaign Listing v2
Jul 12 2017, 2:07 pm
By: Pr0nogo
Pages: < 1 2 3 4

Jul 8 2018, 10:03 am NudeRaider Post #61

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Pr0nogo
I can add an 'info' tab, though it'll create a lot of extra work for me when it comes to splitting it by year as you can't create references in google sheets. Whoever has the goods can post them here and I'll filter them in when I have time.

edit: info tab is added, just need to put the links in the right places. Not sure what a permanent hosting location would be for information links, maybe pastebin? CC has been down for over a year now so the best bet would likely be to get objective writeups of what to expect from a campaign and link to them from the doc.
Why not put it in the masterlist and reference with VLOOKUP using this method (first answer):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZpIg8D9TG0RJ3sLKGtG-LDMY5NuvfecFjuXch1iz6gw/edit#gid=0&range=H8

I'd even auto fill the years tabs this way, by referencing the sheet name and doing fancy date formatting based on the column B. But I'm not sure if you'd need a real Office suite to use INDRIRECT with sheet names.

Jul 8 2018, 11:22 am Pr0nogo Post #62

I don't know what any of that means, I've never used office and it's hard for me to imagine anything from another program syncing with google.

Jul 9 2018, 2:26 am NudeRaider Post #63

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Pr0nogo
I don't know what any of that means, I've never used office and it's hard for me to imagine anything from another program syncing with google.
Ah too bad then, it could take a whole lot of work and error potential off of you. But if you have never used these functions before you'd probably just end up giving up frustratedly anyway.

Also while I'd never trust my documents to google and would find other means to sync my documents I can respect people doing it for the sake of convenience. In any case, judging from the what I linked to, google docs would at least be able to transfer the info column. Maybe the other thing too. But yeah, see first sentence.

Jul 18 2018, 2:48 am Pr0nogo Post #64

There's apparently been an update to Vile Egression's mod, which I've added to the campaign's archive. Thanks to Black_Overseer for sending it my way.

Jul 18 2018, 6:24 am Black_Overseer Post #65

Quote from Pr0nogo
There's apparently been an update to Vile Egression's mod, which I've added to the campaign's archive. Thanks to Black_Overseer for sending it my way.

just a little bit touched.
because, some old exe(tooth wheel icon) files not opening in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 environment.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jul 18 2018, 6:31 am by Black_Overseer.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4
  Back to forum