Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Dank Memes Garlic Bread Stall
Dank Memes Garlic Bread Stall
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 30 2017, 10:23 pm
By: Dem0n  

May 30 2017, 10:23 pm Dem0n Post #1

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Inferno/Dem0n Holdings, LLC, is proud to announce our newest brand, Dank Memes Garlic Bread Stall, where we serve the freshest garlic bread in a variety of dishes!

You can get the freshest garlic bread, baked daily, for the best price here!

Our Menu
  • Garlic Bread Pizza - 25 minerals
  • Garlic Bread Sandwich - 20 minerals
  • Fried Garlic Bread Balls - 12 minerals
  • Plain Garlic Bread - 10 minerals

Come and get your favorite garlic bread dish today!

Our History:

Years ago, our founders, lil-Inferno and Dem0n, started their businesses as fierce competitors. lil-Inferno, owning "Inferno's Lemonade Stand", first came out with the idea of a small shop to sell his ice-cold lemonade at a cheap and affordable price. Shortly after, Dem0n opened his store, "Dem0n's Hotdog Stall". At first, the two split the market and enjoyed decent earnings. However, not too long after, the two visionaries came up with the ingenious idea of a partnership, with the two restaurants offering joint promotions which would lead to customers saving massive amounts of minerals. It was a huge success, but sadly, as all good things, it did not last very long. Inferno's Lemonade Stand was hit with dozens of health code violations, including having copious amounts of lead and mercury in the lemonade, and was forced to shut down. With the loss of the partnership, Demon's Hotdog Stall's profits began to suffer, and eventually Dem0n was forced to close his doors. Years later, however, the two entrepreneurs have returned with a brand new restaurant, with the unbreakable promise of serving only the freshest, organic, non-GMO foods in the cleanest environment possible. The two are incredibly excited to work together in this new venture, and they hope the customers are too!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 30 2017, 10:31 pm by Dem0n.

Jun 6 2017, 10:02 pm TiKels Post #2

Do you have gluten free?

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jun 6 2017, 10:28 pm lil-Inferno Post #3

Just here for the pie

Quote from TiKels
Do you have gluten free?
We serve a variety of dishes that cater to people on all levels of food tolerance.

Jun 6 2017, 10:42 pm Corbo Post #4

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

w/e

fuck you all

Jun 7 2017, 2:32 am Zoan Post #5

Math + Physics + StarCraft = Zoan

SEN Mission Statement:
The Staredit Network (SEN) exists to provide a community for StarCraft and StarCraft 2 mappers, modders, and players. SEN strives to maintain high quality of content and environment, as well as promoting high standards and professionalism. Our community provides an opportunity for both new members and veterans alike to learn, share their work, and develop their skills in StarCraft and StarCraft 2. Quality contributions and creativity are valued at SEN and its community. SEN may be strict and elitist, and members must earn their respect, but it is given where it is deserved.

\:rip\:ooooo\:wob\:ooooo \:angel\: ooooo\:wob\:ooooo\:rip\:

Jun 7 2017, 2:59 am Lanthanide Post #6

Geeze Zoan, what have you got against garlic bread?

Did a family member choke on a bulb once?

None.

Jun 7 2017, 3:57 am TiKels Post #7

To be honest, garlic bread is the shit.

Does putting garlicky pesto on toast count as garlic bread?

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jun 7 2017, 9:20 am Lanthanide Post #8

I'll simplify that for you, so you can realise the error of your ways:
Quote from TiKels
Does ... toast count as ... bread?

None.

Jun 7 2017, 10:49 am Excalibur Post #9

The sword and the faith

Quote from Zoan
SEN Mission Statement:
The Staredit Network (SEN) exists to provide a community for StarCraft and StarCraft 2 mappers, modders, and players. SEN strives to maintain high quality of content and environment, as well as promoting high standards and professionalism. Our community provides an opportunity for both new members and veterans alike to learn, share their work, and develop their skills in StarCraft and StarCraft 2. Quality contributions and creativity are valued at SEN and its community. SEN may be strict and elitist, and members must earn their respect, but it is given where it is deserved.

>>>Locked.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Options
  Back to forum