Staredit Network > Forums > Technology & Computers > Topic: Need New Headphones
Need New Headphones
May 16 2017, 12:56 am
By: Dem0n  

May 16 2017, 12:56 am Dem0n Post #1

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I currently have the Sennheiser HD 419, but they're starting to die on me. I want some headphones that are similar to them: good base, loose-ish fit (not squeezing my head), and not noise cancelling. I like being able to talk to other people while I have the headphones on. I paid around $55 for these, and I'd like to pay around the same amount for some others. Anyone got any recommendations?

May 24 2017, 9:38 am rockz Post #2

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

When did you buy the headphones and how did you pay for them? It's likely you have a 3 year warranty on them if you paid with a credit card.

It sounds like you really like these headphones so I would recommend not changing.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

May 24 2017, 5:12 pm Dem0n Post #3

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I got them five years ago, so the warranty is definitely gone. I do like these headphones, but they do have some faults, particularly the wire being incredibly skinny, which I think is what caused the issue (I tripped over it a bunch and I think it got messed up). I paid about $50 for them, so something in that range would be good for me.

May 24 2017, 5:58 pm Apos Post #4

I order you to forgive yourself!

This is what I have: Sennheiser 280 PRO

Costs $99.95 though. I got them new for $94.99 CAD though which is ~$70 USD.

Options
  Back to forum