Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Theory and Ideas > Topic: Could we create a new EUD enabler in 1.18?
Could we create a new EUD enabler in 1.18?
May 13 2017, 2:01 pm
By: Alan Guo  

May 13 2017, 2:01 pm Alan Guo Post #1

As is known to all, EUD enabler support the EUD action in 1.16. But could we create a new EUD enabler in 1.18?
:ermm:
I am thinking about creating a new EUD tools in 1.18 with EUD enabler into it.

None.

May 13 2017, 9:47 pm LoveLess Post #2

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Creating a new EUD Enabler when there are constant updates coming out is not really worth the effort from what I understand.

None.

May 14 2017, 1:33 am Alan Guo Post #3

Quote from LoveLess
Creating a new EUD Enabler when there are constant updates coming out is not really worth the effort from what I understand.

you mean the new update of EUD enabler which would support 1.18 is coming soon?

None.

May 14 2017, 1:33 am Alan Guo Post #4

Quote from LoveLess

you mean the new update of EUD enabler which would support 1.18 is coming soon?

None.

May 14 2017, 5:58 am Oh_Man Post #5

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

As far as I'm concerned the only way to enable EUDs will be to do a update rollback to pre 1.18, which means I believe it will be impossible to have HD remaster and EUDs.

Can't have your cake and eat it too, I'm afraid. You will have to pick between the remaster and EUDs. That's the way I see it.

May 14 2017, 1:22 pm Alan Guo Post #6

Quote from Oh_Man
As far as I'm concerned the only way to enable EUDs will be to do a update rollback to pre 1.18, which means I believe it will be impossible to have HD remaster and EUDs.

Can't have your cake and eat it too, I'm afraid. You will have to pick between the remaster and EUDs. That's the way I see it.

Well, I just want to make EUD possible in 1.18, not remestered version. Couldn't I do so? Was EUD really gone in 1.18? :-( :(

None.

May 14 2017, 1:45 pm Alan Guo Post #7

Well, EUD gave us a lot of amazing ideas in playing such as special GRP and weapon. I hope EUD come back. :)
Failed to get ImageSize ( D:\starcraft\screen42.PCX )

Attachments:
screen42.PCX
Hits: 14 Size: 291.33kb

None.

Options
  Back to forum