Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Corrupt map, plays but players cannot join.
Corrupt map, plays but players cannot join.
May 6 2017, 7:18 am
By: TristanOfVP  

May 6 2017, 7:18 am TristanOfVP Post #1

This may not be the right section but I've been trying to host this map online and people cannot join. When I try to play it, it runs fine though. Anyone have any ideas? It's the original Starship Troopers by Panzer_Kavalier

Also if you have a working version of the map, please send it.

None.

May 6 2017, 7:19 am TristanOfVP Post #2

Quote from TristanOfVP
This may not be the right section but I've been trying to host this map online and people cannot join. When I try to play it, it runs fine though. Anyone have any ideas? It's the original Starship Troopers by Panzer_Kavalier

Also if you have a working version of the map, please send it.

Attachments:
Starship Troopers SE -ยง-.scx
Hits: 0 Size: 68.51kb

None.

May 6 2017, 8:28 am NudeRaider Post #3

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

rename the file. delete everything after SE.

Options
  Back to forum