Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
Apr 9 2017, 9:27 am
By: Suicidal Insanity
Pages: < 1 « 58 59 60

Jun 27 2021, 10:26 pm Luigi Post #1181

In God I trust.

Quote from IlyaSnopchenko
What the spruck did that patch do, anyway. THANK GOD I never updated / rolled back, and keep using the latest MPQs from 1.22 (that feature the new ramps) since I'm running a custom profile.
When I was making my welcoming post I had a problem with ScmDraft because of a ramp in one of my maps, which I had to remove so that the program could open my map, after I noticed the message in the console. Because of the error message I got, and after reading your comment, now I think the problem is that there are missing MPQs.

I'm the creator of StarCraft Adventures.
For Spanish version "Aventuras de StarCraft":
Aventuras de StarCraft (blog)

Jun 27 2021, 11:05 pm Ultraviolet Post #1182

Anyone who is having troubles with Scmdraft 2 at the moment should set their region to Asia (not sure how long this will be accurate, but as of this posting it still is) which will allow you to rollback SC:R to the previous version which still allows Scmdraft 2 to operate. Once you've done this, make a backup of your SC:R folder somewhere where Blizzard won't touch it. For the future, use your backup SC:R folder as the directory which Scmdraft 2 looks to. This will still allow you to use the Scmdraft settings for SC Version 1.23 or newer, independent of Acti-blizzard's fuckery. I'm not sure but I think the version 1.23 updates might include the unlimited strings addition which is pretty big.

Jun 28 2021, 8:48 am IlyaSnopchenko Post #1183

The Curious

The unlimited strings came much earlier than the present clusterfuck, I think in 1.23.2? They've been around for over a year now.
So make sure you preserve the 1.23.8.9411 build, which was the last public one before all of this shit started.

Trial and error... mostly error.

Jun 28 2021, 7:57 pm RdeRenato Post #1184

I am Renato

if you have errors I recommend using the scmdraft with mpqs

:unsure: i am RdeRenato, a veteran noob

Jun 28 2021, 8:18 pm Ultraviolet Post #1185

Quote from IlyaSnopchenko
The unlimited strings came much earlier than the present clusterfuck, I think in 1.23.2? They've been around for over a year now.
So make sure you preserve the 1.23.8.9411 build, which was the last public one before all of this shit started.

Okay, yeah I wasn't linking the unlimited strings update to said 'present clusterfuck', but rather the 1.23 version of Scmdraft which requires the backup of the previous version to work now. Luckily enough of us have it saved that it should be easy enough to disseminate. MTiger already uploaded his copy to Mediafire for anyone who needs it.

Jun 29 2021, 10:01 am NudeRaider Post #1186

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Ultraviolet
MTiger already uploaded his copy to Mediafire for anyone who needs it.

This file has been taken down on 2021-06-28 by:

File Name: SCR v1.23.8.9411.zip (5.49 GB)

Easy workaround next upload: password protect and rename

Sep 9 2023, 9:42 pm Zoan Post #1187

Math + Physics + StarCraft = Zoan

Welp, it doesn't work. I get some error when I try to open scmdraft.

It's probably time for me to just make real games on gamemaker studio or something lol

Edit: I'm dumb; you just need visual c++: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=26999

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 9 2023, 10:46 pm by Zoan.

\:rip\:ooooo\:wob\:ooooo \:angel\: ooooo\:wob\:ooooo\:rip\:

Options
Pages: < 1 « 58 59 60
  Back to forum