Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
Apr 9 2017, 9:27 am
By: Suicidal Insanity
Pages: < 1 41 42 43

Mar 14 2019, 11:29 pm Pr0nogo Post #841

Enter in the switch field closes the dialog instead of committing the name to the switch ID. Also still says all changes are permanent. Are there keyboard shortcuts for renaming and resetting? If not, can we get some (and still have a shortcut to close the dialog)?

Mar 15 2019, 12:12 am Suicidal Insanity Post #842

I see you !

Remind me when I am done with fog of war - should be doable, but I don't want to start yet another feature/change at once.

E: Updated fog of war build uploaded. I think I have covered everything in the renderer and copy/paste layer, which means I can start expanding the fog of war layer modes to include copy paste next.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 15 2019, 12:46 am by Suicidal Insanity.

Mar 15 2019, 11:19 pm Pr0nogo Post #843

In very large extended tilesets, SCMDraft has a fun overflow that resets the position of the tileset index's scroll once you go too far. Not sure on the exact specifics but here's a demonstration and here's the map and mpq used. In the video I first scroll to the bottom of the index slowly to successfully reach the end of the tileset, and then scroll quickly to illustrate the bug. I'll note that this only happens with large tilesets as I've used custom ones in other tilesets such as badlands without running into this issue.

Mar 16 2019, 8:21 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #844

I see you !

Hahaha … that's a 16bit windows limitation, the scroll position is 16bits and your tileset has enough tiles in it that that isn't sufficient. Luckily there is a workaround. (e.g. this.) which makes it a simple fix.

Mar 16 2019, 10:04 pm Pr0nogo Post #845

Glad to hear it's easy to fix. Should be out soon, or will you wait until you finish the fog of war stuff?

Mar 17 2019, 8:58 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #846

I see you !

Oh I fixed it before I made the post, it will be included in the next alpha

Options
Pages: < 1 41 42 43
  Back to forum