Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
Apr 9 2017, 9:27 am
By: Suicidal Insanity
Pages: < 1 43 44 45

May 6 2019, 12:50 am xena326 Post #881

I want you to add the full screen function

Failed to get ImageSize ( http://i.imgur.com/zr68Bdm.gifv )
Is it possible to develop a random brush function? This feature makes it easier to create maps.

Also 'Cut\Copy\Paste\Brushes' is dark.

Post has been edited 8 time(s), last time on May 6 2019, 3:20 am by xena326.

None.

May 6 2019, 7:28 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #882

I see you !

1: Not sure I will add that - it renders the full resolution map and downscales it.

2: I can add it to the idea list - no promises it will be done

3: That is probably the fog of war inclusion - it may go away if you uncheck the 'fog of war' checkbox in the copy / paste layer. I'll see about only enabling it if the brush included fog of war in the future.

May 7 2019, 10:33 am xena326 Post #883

1: Not sure I will add that - it renders the full resolution map and downscales it.

2: I can add it to the idea list - no promises it will be done

3: That is probably the fog of war inclusion - it may go away if you uncheck the 'fog of war' checkbox in the copy / paste layer. I'll see about only enabling it if the brush included fog of war in the future.

The third one is solved. Thank you. :)

I don't know about the first one, but I'd appreciate it if you could develop the second one. It will be very, very, very important for map making for a long time.

I praise you on your hard work.

None.

May 7 2019, 11:52 am Suicidal Insanity Post #884

I see you !

Maybe some sort of hotkey for 'randomize current selection', which does the following depending on context:

Doodads - random doodad from the current active group
Brushes - random brush from the current active group
Terrain indexed mode: random tile from the current active row. (Is this useful?)

Probably less useful for sprites / units / fog of war.

May 7 2019, 4:27 pm Pr0nogo Post #885

If you could allow users to set custom ranges for active row, that would be pretty nice. Guess it's better for it to just be a brush though. Random brush selection is really useful imo.

May 8 2019, 10:43 am xena326 Post #886

Quote from Pr0nogo
If you could allow users to set custom ranges for active row, that would be pretty nice. Guess it's better for it to just be a brush though. Random brush selection is really useful imo.

I agree with this opinion, too. Let's apply it to brushes only.

None.

May 11 2019, 12:04 am Suicidal Insanity Post #887

I see you !

Why not also doodads?

May 11 2019, 5:38 am xena326 Post #888

It's good if possible.

None.

May 14 2019, 10:42 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #889

I see you !

Here is an experimental build which treats all text as Korean even if the system is not set to Korean. Mostly as a proof of concept for a configurable map language setting in the future:

download

I can create a similar build for other languages if anybody wants to test whether it works or not.

May 15 2019, 6:30 am Suicidal Insanity Post #890

I see you !

Note: make sure to backup your map before testing, it is very experimental!!

May 15 2019, 10:35 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #891

I see you !

Updated the implementation, now it has a command line switch, -charEncoding=XXX, for example 949 for Korean, or 1251 for Russian, new file is here.

May 20 2019, 4:33 am Arta(M) Post #892

wut's tis

Updated the implementation, now it has a command line switch, -charEncoding=XXX, for example 949 for Korean, or 1251 for Russian, new file is here.
Is UTF-8 encoding also supported? In StarCraft: Remastered, string section support UTF-8 encoding, and in-game string modification/concatenation by EUD requires UTF-8 encoding to work.

Armo#6637 at Discord :teehee:

May 20 2019, 7:33 am Suicidal Insanity Post #893

I see you !

I have not tested it yet, but it should work. Use 65001. That will decode all existing text as UTF-8 though, so if the map currently is encoded with something else it won't work. I may still add a Korean text detection algorithm similar to what SC:R uses for autodetect.

E: Oh and let me know how it goes.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 20 2019, 9:47 am by Suicidal Insanity.

Options
Pages: < 1 43 44 45
  Back to forum