Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
scmdraft - 0.9.0 info + nightly download (Post small feature req
Apr 9 2017, 9:27 am
By: Suicidal Insanity
Pages: < 1 « 23 24 25 26 2760 >

Jan 21 2018, 12:32 am Suicidal Insanity Post #481

I see you !

This is a very untested build which changes basically all number handling in classic trigedit to be unsigned, and contains internal changes I am working on to allow me to start improving classic trigedit and unify the logic for both trigger editors.

Download

The EUD offsets displayed in classic trigedit are now negative, if it points to memory before the death table, and positive if it points to memory after the death table. Known issue is that the edit field doesn't also do that yet, nor does text trigedit.

E: Updated version here, still very much a work in progress, any testing would be appreciated.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 22 2018, 12:15 am by Suicidal Insanity.

Jan 23 2018, 6:28 am Cool-Knight Post #482

@Suicidal Insanity

Founded out that SCMD 0.9.3 hard coded, code is miss up on Unit ID#.
0.8.0 ID# shows units in a different place.

Its something me and a friend of mine figure out.

Please look into it. Thanks!

I make StarCraft BroodWar Maps! Servers I'm On: USEast/USWest!

You can also find me at my Website My Akas: SHANE-009

Follows and obey SEN Rules: The Rules.

Updated as of: 9/11/2021

Jan 23 2018, 9:32 am Suicidal Insanity Post #483

I see you !

I am not sure what you mean. Can you post a screenshot? Do you mean text trigedit? classic trigedit? somewhere else?

Jan 23 2018, 6:40 pm MTiger156 Post #484

Veteran Mapper

@Suicidal Insanity
What Cool-Knight means is that some unit index numbers in SCMD appear to not match up with the indexes in-game.
I programmed units to text-display their index number (using Roy's EUD triggers) when they are clicked. SCMD says that my 4 tanks were indexed 11, 12, 14, 15. However, in-game they come up as 11, 18, 13, 15 when clicked.
All Computer units are placed first in the list with no Human units in the mix. I confirmed that the EUD triggers were done correctly.

Jan 23 2018, 8:56 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #485

I see you !

The index in the unit properties window is the order they are saved in the map data. I do not know whether starcraft creates them in a different order than they are saved. StarCraft also is probably creating additional units for the turrets of the tanks / goliaths, but that would result in 11 / 13 / 15 / 17, and not 18.

Can you PM me the map including the EUDs to display the unit indices so I can mess around with it when I have time?

E: Thanks for the map, the numbers I get don't quite match up with what you posted, but they do match up with the assumption that it is just the sub-units that starcraft creates that are missing.

Fix is in progress:

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 23 2018, 10:33 pm by Suicidal Insanity.

Jan 24 2018, 12:56 am Suicidal Insanity Post #486

I see you !

Preliminary fix for unit IDs <- Also even more classic trigedit changes. The good news is, most of the changes to stuff that could affect data are done, and next up will be reworking the UI.

Jan 24 2018, 2:24 am Cool-Knight Post #487

Awesome!

Q. Why when I check for updates I get this. "No newer version available." o.o Jw.

Edit: I will download the latest one you just posted. Awesome updates keep up the awesome work!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 24 2018, 2:30 am by Cool-Knight.

I make StarCraft BroodWar Maps! Servers I'm On: USEast/USWest!

You can also find me at my Website My Akas: SHANE-009

Follows and obey SEN Rules: The Rules.

Updated as of: 9/11/2021

Jan 24 2018, 4:27 am MTiger156 Post #488

Veteran Mapper

Just caught some bug with classic TrigEdit. The unit lists for "create" and "kill/give/move/etc" have been transposed. In simpler terms, the options [any unit] [men] [structures] [factories] have been put in the "create" trigger. These options are nowhere to be found on other triggers. Here's a screen shot.

Jan 24 2018, 6:40 am Lanthanide Post #489

Also SI, Starting Locations are skipped by Starcraft when you start the game. So having them take up a number in the unit index pushes everything off as well. That's not as annoying as the sub-unit thing since you can just put all the start locations last in the unit index and ignore them just like Starcraft does.

None.

Jan 24 2018, 10:13 am Pr0nogo Post #490

Not a fan of the new drop down menu in classic trigedit. Feels much clunkier for things like switches.

Jan 24 2018, 10:17 am Suicidal Insanity Post #491

I see you !

I'll fix the swapped definitions, and re-enable autocomplete selection tonight. I assume that is what you mean.

Jan 24 2018, 11:18 am Lanthanide Post #492

I don't have the latest version you've posted here, but it seems that scmdraft doesn't support true EUD actions any more, instead you only support EPD actions.

What I want to do is set kills of Khaydarin Crystal powerup for the current player. It's unit 219.

I should be able to do "Modify death counts for Current Player: Subtract 1 for UnitID: -9" but in classic trigedit I can't type in UnitID (in some older versions this was possible). In text trigger editor if I type in Int:-9 it replaces it with 65527 and then doesn't seem to work. Going back in classic trigedit it interprets this as a Modify Memory action but the value is just +786337 for the player; considering the EPD offset for this memory location for P4 is +1073741719, this seems hopelessly wrong.

Another way to handle this might be a new action which was "Modify memory relative to current player". The current Modify Memory uses EPD memory offsets, so you can't actually do relative memory locations any more, just absolute ones.

None.

Jan 24 2018, 9:13 pm Pr0nogo Post #493

The red shading for resource distances is completely broken in the new patch.

When using custom mpqs (doesn't matter which ones), ground pathing is ignored even with 'place units everywhere' unchecked.

Jan 24 2018, 11:02 pm Suicidal Insanity Post #494

I see you !

Quote from Pr0nogo
The red shading for resource distances is completely broken in the new patch.

When using custom mpqs (doesn't matter which ones), ground pathing is ignored even with 'place units everywhere' unchecked.

Red shading isn't taking the scroll offset into account, that is fixed. I can't reproduce the second issue using my test custom tileset.

Jan 24 2018, 11:04 pm Pr0nogo Post #495

Try this mpq on badlands.

Jan 25 2018, 1:05 am Suicidal Insanity Post #496

I see you !

New Build

Lots of tiny fixes:
- Start locations now do not use any unit slots in the unit table
- Unit selection dropdown now longer has all / men / buildings / etc inverted.
- EUD trigger detection is disabled in a player type between 13 and 27 is selected (so forces, all players, current player, etc). This is just a stop gap measure.
- Mineral placement display now takes scroll offset into account
- Place units anywhere and place buildings anywhere are no longer swapped

Also, trigger autocomplete is re-enabled, but not yet improved. It should now consistently save the data when pressing enter, and when clicking outside the selection box.

Jan 26 2018, 12:10 am Suicidal Insanity Post #497

I see you !

New Build

No significant changes. Mostly modernizing + consolidating trigger UI code and adding error handling.

Jan 26 2018, 5:52 am Lanthanide Post #498

Classic trigger editor doesn't seem usable. If I try and select a different unit from the dropdown list, it doesn't do anything - clicking, double clicking, pressing enter, won't change the unit to the new value.

Because of this I can't change my trigger to add 1 death to UnitID -9, so I can't tell if that works or not. Setting it via the text trigger editor changes Int:-9 into Int:65527. Anyway the trigger doesn't work, not precisely sure why.

None.

Jan 26 2018, 8:16 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #499

👻 👾 👽 💪

Nice! Thank you!

Now the only thing the unit indexes are missing that I can think of is scarabs and interceptors in hangar also take up unit IDs (up to their maximum, based on upgrades). XD

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 26 2018, 9:13 am Suicidal Insanity Post #500

I see you !

Quote from Lanthanide
Classic trigger editor doesn't seem usable. If I try and select a different unit from the dropdown list, it doesn't do anything - clicking, double clicking, pressing enter, won't change the unit to the new value.

Because of this I can't change my trigger to add 1 death to UnitID -9, so I can't tell if that works or not. Setting it via the text trigger editor changes Int:-9 into Int:65527. Anyway the trigger doesn't work, not precisely sure why.

Updated the download with a fix. Should stop doing last minute changes at 1 AM :(

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Nice! Thank you!

Now the only thing the unit indexes are missing that I can think of is scarabs and interceptors in hangar also take up unit IDs (up to their maximum, based on upgrades). XD

The actual scarab count, or the potential scarab count?

Options
Pages: < 1 « 23 24 25 26 2760 >
  Back to forum