Go for Broke
Jan 16 2008, 2:24 am
By: ClansAreForGays  

Mar 1 2008, 3:03 pm who Post #21

Wait, why would a zerg go den before spire just because they saw 2 raxes?
and yes, this is definitely a cheese

None.

May 12 2008, 7:42 am BeDazed Post #22

Ok. Just to straighten this shit up, this thing does NOT work twice ever. And even the first has to count on luck. A proper zerg would go den and spire at the same time to muta (muta micro can rape marines easily.)

None.

May 12 2008, 4:09 pm ClansAreForGays Post #23

How would doing both help them?

And it can't be easily stopped. Your muta micro has to be perfect to win, considering I have about 20 marines(and counting) and at least 1 turret to your 6 (and counting) mutas. I've also gotten alot better at this strat.

There are, however, areas that need improvement:

1) I need to learn how to use my early marines to more of an advantage before I get tanks. When I watch my replays it always seems I could just run over there and finish them off, but it NEVER works out that way so I just fight the urge. I need to do something like maybe harass, then retreat till I get tanks.

2) I need to keep my supply builds consistent.

3) I need to scout more.

Things I don't need to do:

Expo or get more workers. NEVAR!

Well maybe vs terran on python, but thats it.

One thing I'm wondering about doing is actually using the bay to upgrade.

May 12 2008, 7:11 pm BeDazed Post #24

Marines will die very horridly and in the most painful form vs terran. :|

None.

May 12 2008, 8:15 pm who Post #25

You don't need perfect muta micro to snipe those marines... if the player was decent your tanks would be destroyed by the mutas, and your marines would be picked off.
If you have 1 turret per every 6 mutas you will get owned. People generally use 7-11 mutalisks to harass.

None.

May 26 2008, 2:44 am JaBoK Post #26

I had someone try something very similar to this against me, when I was toss, on RoV. They basically had lots of marines and a tank early, but honestly, They forced me to retreat my probes back to base, but eventually they got pushed back cause they never had enough tanks to win with. Oh, and by the way, dragoons are good against marines, and the only way a weak rush like that would work against toss is if you got them to surrender on the basis that they would lose after a few more battles, because the most you're gonna kill with that little army is one nexus, before getting wiped, and even then they'll have 25 probes to your 13 scvs.

None.

May 26 2008, 6:45 am BeDazed Post #27

Dragoons are good against marines only when they have range upgrades. Instead, if you want to rush a P, use a 2 fact gundam rush. It should be explained in TvP on DaZe's guide to Terran. Rushes are only good when P either fast expos, or techs, and you get a good timing to a point that they dont have any of their tech units out. Rushes become practically useless if P goes 2 gate core or 3 gate hardcore rush.

None.

Options
  Back to forum