Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: Brood War Wireframe
Brood War Wireframe
Aug 28 2016, 12:05 pm
By: Rawflesh0615  

Aug 28 2016, 12:05 pm Rawflesh0615 Post #1

Hello folks, it's me Rawflesh0615.

I was trying to create a new starcraft wireframe for my modified campaign on StarCraft. When I google for StarCraft Wireframe, they're all starcraft 2 related. It was very hard to find the brood war wireframe tutorial. Also, where I can find wireframe and I hasen't found them for like an hours. Can you please help me out?

None.

Aug 28 2016, 2:14 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #2

👻 👾 👽 💪

unit\wirefram\grpwire.grp - unit group wireframes
unit\wirefram\tranwire.grp - transports
unit\wirefram\wirefram.grp - normal unit wireframes

each frame index corresponds to units.dat id

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 29 2016, 12:12 pm Rawflesh0615 Post #3

Farty1Billion, can you give a tutorial please or where I can find wireframe? Because I couldn't find it at Datedit though. I look everywhere but there is no sign of wireframe on datedit.

None.

Aug 29 2016, 3:23 pm Dem0n Post #4

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

They're in the mpq files in your StarCraft directory. You need to open them with winmpq to find the correct files and then make a new mpq and replace them. Hopefully you know how to make a mod since you're already using datedit.

Aug 29 2016, 6:52 pm Rawflesh0615 Post #5

Ok, I already I found them at MPQ Starcraft. But how can I edited the wireframe? I need some tutorial video for those wireframe to be edited with new units pictures. When I use the Retro-GRP it shows the pictures and it won't edited the picture though.

None.

Jul 16 2017, 9:55 pm Rawflesh0615 Post #6

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]

I already downloaded the GRPedit from the other website. Although, this GRPedit v0.5seems to be an beta version because there is no delete, import, and it's very hard to replace them. Grgh, somebody need an tutorial video for this.

None.

Jul 16 2017, 9:56 pm Rawflesh0615 Post #7

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]

Link: http://www.ghoztcraft.net/forums/topic/10620-grpedit/

None.

Jul 17 2017, 5:58 pm Soul Filcher Post #8

You need to extract the images from the grp, edit the ones you want, them make a grp with them.

None.

Options
  Back to forum