Lorham
Jul 12 2016, 5:36 am
By: Valadorn  

Jul 15 2016, 8:25 pm Valadorn Post #21

alright

None.

Jul 16 2016, 4:24 pm DarkenedFantasies Post #22

Roy's Secret Service

I'm sorry to say, but the Zerg and Protoss episodes were very awful and I don't have anything positive to say about them. :(
If you want to read.

It's clear you're fresh in the map-making scene, and you're not experienced enough to have a real idea of how to make a quality map. You need to spend more time creating maps and experimenting with stuff before getting involved in a public release.

Experiment with every single thing available in the editor and see what they can do. Open other people's maps and look how they're made. A good way to learn something is to try copying other maps. Just please don't release those maps anywhere; they should be considered practice and nothing more. :P

But like I said before, don't try to become a good map maker overnight. It takes time. I've been making awful rubbish for a long time myself before something finally clicked in me and started to realize what I was doing, and learned from my failures. I'm sure we will all be happy to help you with your mapmaking, but a public release is probably not something for you to take on just yet. :ermm:

Jul 16 2016, 7:25 pm Valadorn Post #23

I understand, thank you :) , and about not loosing when Samir dies, is because the Hive mind Reforms him nad thank you again , will work more on the next one :D

None.

Options
  Back to forum