Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: RGB Bound Sapphire
RGB Bound Sapphire
Jun 17 2016, 8:24 pm
By: GlanGeR  

Jun 17 2016, 8:24 pm GlanGeR Post #1

RGB Bound Pro

Hello everyone. It's been a long time since I've been away from making my terrible maps, but I've been having a ton of nostalgia looking back at the maps I've beaten and the maps I've created and I've decided to come back and make another one with the best effort I can, despite nobody going to play it.

--What is an RGB Bound?
An RGB Bound is not like an ordinary bound. There is no safe zone. There are no levels. The Area is the level, and you don't have time to prepare. There are full songs instead of loops, and the explosions match the music. You must dodge by memorizing where to go in a trial-by-error style bound. They are time consuming, and range in a huge variety of difficulties. This one in particular will be difficult, but creative, challenging, and fun.

To be quite literal, Red explosions kill, Blue does not.

--What song will this map use?

--How long will this take?
This can take quite a while. There is a lot of testing I would need to do to ensure the map is properly synced with the music and there are no overlapping explosions that displace units, and that the map itself is fun, flows well, and isn't just pointless explosions. I want to make it as creatively and cool as possible.

--Can I see what an RGB Bound looks like?
I am not putting this link to promote my own channel, I just want to post it here to show you exactly what these kinds of maps are.

--Have you made any before?
I have made a few, none of which were really good as I had wanted them to be, and many I've canceled, one of which was 90% done.
RGB Bound Ice
RGB Bound Gemini
RGB Bound Fury
RGB Bound AA
RGB Bound Phantom
RGB Bound Level Up
RGB Bound Dream

Hopefully you guys are as excited as I am (no you aren't) for this map, it's great to still see people playing and I hope you will give it a look when it's out.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 17 2016, 8:27 pm by GlanGeR. Reason: Fixed Videos

None.

Options
  Back to forum