Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Firegraft executable pack of old mods
Firegraft executable pack of old mods
May 26 2016, 5:10 am
By: noobscrub  

May 26 2016, 5:10 am noobscrub Post #1

le LITERALLY me when im ex dee while driving face xdddd

1 year ago I've come to try to start to play with starcraft mod-based campaigns. after insane hours of searching and trying different methods I've found the MPQDraft-WinMPQ combo useful. Through all that struggle, I've decided to manually turn every stardraft outdated patcher executable into a firegraft so people will have not to deal with the same problem ever again, and also to skip to have to explain the process of making your own patch by yourself.

So Far I've got:

Celestial Irruption
Liberation
Antioch Chapter 1
Antioch Chapter 2
War of The Tribes
The Gallantry
The Gallantry EXTRA
Campaign Creations 2000 Teaser
The Fenix
Bob Levels
Fall of The Gods
Legacy of the Confederation episode 1
Legacy of the Confederation episode 2

I've played completelly all of the mods above with MPQDraft+WinMPQ combo and they worked fine, no crashes except for Gallantry EXTRA but they were rare and only near the end of one mission.

However, I've found 3 campaign mods that do not work with the latest starcraft patch and will crash, these are Aeon Of The Hawk, Flame Knives and Temporal Distortion.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 2 2016, 1:03 am by noobscrub.

xd

Jun 11 2016, 7:51 am noobscrub Post #2

I already uploaded almost of the custom executables at mod db

if you are interested check it out yourself http://www.moddb.com/mods/starcraft-old-campaigns-for-1161/downloads

kthxbai

xd

Jun 15 2016, 2:23 pm UndeadStar Post #3

There's a mod-using campaign called "Vision of the Future" (mixing elements from anime Ranma 1/2 in a Starcraft universe) that seems to make use of "memgraft".
Do you think your methods would work with it?
Honestly, I don't know if I could find the time to replay it (possibly as an updated version from the time where I first played it), but it came to my mind while thinking of this topic content, so I thought I would ask.

None.

Jul 2 2016, 12:57 am noobscrub Post #4

Quote from UndeadStar
There's a mod-using campaign called "Vision of the Future" (mixing elements from anime Ranma 1/2 in a Starcraft universe) that seems to make use of "memgraft".
Do you think your methods would work with it?
Honestly, I don't know if I could find the time to replay it (possibly as an updated version from the time where I first played it), but it came to my mind while thinking of this topic content, so I thought I would ask.

oh yeah, the razorclaw campaign. Haven't tried it myself yet because of the fact it has bizarre anime stuff in it. I may reconsider testing it but i think it's most likely going to crash if I don't downgrade it to 1.10, just as happened with aeon, flame knives and temporal distortion

sorry for the late response. wasn't quite expecting someone to post-

xd

Options
  Back to forum