Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: In Firegraft, what would I research
In Firegraft, what would I research
Apr 22 2016, 2:21 pm
By: ZergPandaling  

Apr 22 2016, 2:21 pm ZergPandaling Post #1

I haven't seen capacity of transportation limit for overlord/dropship/shuttle and bunker of 8 and 4. It's not here.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 22 2016, 10:27 pm by ZergPandaling.

None.

Apr 22 2016, 4:21 pm Corbo Post #2

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

If I remember correctly you can just disable the condition of "Unit's Capacity has not Been Met" and that will allow you load up unlimited units, but their wireframes won't show up (by default a transport only can displace 8 slots, I think) but the units WILL be there.

As to just increasing the limit of units you can load, I am pretty sure that's hardcoded but you might be able to edit it with a plug in very easily.

NEVERMIND THIS FALSE INFORMATION

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 22 2016, 5:11 pm by Corbo.

fuck you all

Apr 22 2016, 4:48 pm Voyager7456 Post #3

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from Corbo
If I remember correctly you can just disable the condition of "Unit's Capacity has not Been Met" and that will allow you load up unlimited units, but their wireframes won't show up (by default a transport only can displace 8 slots, I think) but the units WILL be there.

As to just increasing the limit of units you can load, I am pretty sure that's hardcoded but you might be able to edit it with a plug in very easily.

It's not that easy - the unit structure only has room for 8 transported units. I'm not sure how much effort would be involved in changing the load/unload code to look elsewhere.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Apr 22 2016, 5:04 pm Corbo Post #4

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I'm pretty sure that you can load more. let me do a quick test.

EDIT:
Tested my theory, you're right. It's not that easy.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 22 2016, 5:10 pm by Corbo.

fuck you all

Apr 23 2016, 8:15 am ZergPandaling Post #5

I searched from Starting Buildings to Energy Upgrade Connected To Unit.

The only way was that I saw was Remove Transport Size Check. Nothing more.

I tried to search on Exe edit, but still there isn't transport/bunker capacity limit in FireGraft.

I saw a mod that had 20 transport limit/8 bunker capacity limmit.

I tried to search capacity limit of transport in datedit.

Well, it killed off my memory.

None.

Apr 23 2016, 12:39 pm Voyager7456 Post #6

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Was it 20 space, or could you actually fit 20 units? Because you can edit the space provided in DatEdit.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Apr 23 2016, 1:00 pm ZergPandaling Post #7

Thank you for advice. I can remember it in DatEdit.

None.

Options
  Back to forum