Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Power Rangers Reboot
Power Rangers Reboot
Apr 22 2016, 2:07 am
By: Enkidu  

Apr 22 2016, 2:07 am Enkidu Post #1

Executor

Have you guys heard about Power Rangers and the new movie that's coming out. It's ridiculous! They've been so many reboots about classic series it's not even funny. I guess run out of ideas for movie concepts and just started rebooting classic series to make lots of cash for the industry. :omfg:

What do you guys think about all of this?

Apr 22 2016, 2:12 am Fire_Kame Post #2

wth is starcraft

I guess it depends on how well they do it. I think a modern Power Rangers could be cool, but it could also be a complete disaster like the Jem movie was. It's kinda hard to say until it actually comes out.

Apr 22 2016, 2:52 am Dem0n Post #3

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I mean, there have been a lot of Power Rangers reboots on like Disney channel with like a $10 budget, so it's so surprise if they suck. If this is a legit movie with a proper budget, however, maybe it can be something good.

On a slightly related note, have y'all seen the fan-made short? It's not associated with this new reboot in any way, but I think it's still pretty damn cool nonetheless.

Apr 22 2016, 6:04 am NudeRaider Post #4

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Oh I remember seeing the trailer of it, but forgot to follow it.
Starbuck! And she looks pretty good there, too. If that new movie becomes anything like that short I'll be hyped. But if it becomes anything like the original series, which was cheesy as hell I'll cringe. We only loved that original series because we were kids. A movie adults like MUST be different.

Options
  Back to forum