Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Crowfall, (RTS?)MMO - videos & quick intro
Crowfall, (RTS?)MMO - videos & quick intro
Apr 19 2016, 5:08 pm
By: JamesGoblin  

Apr 19 2016, 5:08 pm JamesGoblin Post #1

Chocolate ice cream lover

Before big battles, economy, politics and building structures makes it in, the game looks rather like MOBA than anything else; Of course, Crowfall has nothing to do with that genre.

A couple player made videos from alpha tests (open beta i.e. free tests are coming "this winter"). In the beginning, you build a kingdom by playing Tetris (!?!) and then your enemy can siege and destroy it by physics & voxels (and siege engines):

Then, say, noob girl playing with fire and Centaurs:

...and some messy PvP on Ranger (stealth/traps):

Crowfall is a kind of hybrid between survival, RTS and MMO (with voxel building/destruction and likely strong EVE Online flavor). It might sound as an impossible crossover, but the game already has over $7M of budget and 120 000+ supporters, accumulated since Kickstarter last march.

IMO best quick intro is it's IGN Wiki, not ideal but I don't know of anything better - http://www.ign.com/wikis/crowfall

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 5 2016, 3:18 pm by JamesGoblin.

My name is Goblin. James Goblin.

Options
  Back to forum