Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Introductions
Introductions
Mar 16 2016, 2:08 pm
By: Enkidu  

Mar 16 2016, 2:08 pm Enkidu Post #1

Executor

Hello everyone, My name is Enkidu. I am new here to these forums technically, but if some of you are fortunately from Campaign Creations, then you might know me. I am interested in seeing how these forums work, since this seems to be also one of the only other forums that make maps for StarCraft Broodwar and are still active. Anyway, I hope my stay here is welcome and I am pleased to meet you all. :D

I have made maps before and am still actively working on potential projects for maps back at Campaign Creations and possible here and hope to come up with something great. I have been playing StarCraft since my older brother introduced it to me when I was alot younger and have been playing and making maps since. I hope I get to make friends here in the forum and I am always willing to help when I get a chance. ^^

Mar 16 2016, 2:13 pm Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Welcome to the community, Enkidu. It's always nice to see a new face around here, especially one that is a fellow mapping enthusiast.

If anyone offers you a kiwi in this thread, politely decline. Don't join the kiwi army.

Mar 16 2016, 2:24 pm lil-Inferno Post #3

Just here for the pie

Quote from Roy
If anyone offers you a kiwi in this thread, politely decline. Don't join the kiwi army.
Don't listen to Roy, he's just bitter that the kiwi army won the SEN civil war. Would you like a kiwi?

Mar 16 2016, 2:26 pm Enkidu Post #4

Executor

I haven't exactly figured out what it is really.

Mar 16 2016, 2:33 pm jjf28 Post #5

Cartography Artisan

Welcome to SEN! I do recommend having a kiwi :)

TheNitesWhoSay - Clan Aura - github

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Mar 17 2016, 3:45 am Enkidu Post #6

Executor

Thank you! But seriously, what is a kiwi? :???:

Mar 17 2016, 6:39 am jjf28 Post #7

Cartography Artisan

Quote from Enkidu
Thank you! But seriously, what is a kiwi? :???:

The kiwifruit or Chinese gooseberry is the edible berry of a woody vine in the genus Actinidia. The most common cultivar group of kiwifruit is oval, about the size of a large hen's egg.

Here's a picture:

They're very tasty, would you like one?

TheNitesWhoSay - Clan Aura - github

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Mar 17 2016, 8:42 am Enkidu Post #8

Executor

umm... No?

Mar 23 2016, 8:40 am Pr0nogo Post #9

Hi Enkidu, this is a secret I'm about to tell you. I am actually on Campaign Creations despite being banned. My account there is Lavarinth. Don't let anybody know! :)

Enjoy your stay here at StarEdit.Net, where we don't care what you do to our ventrilo server because we don't have one.

Mar 24 2016, 1:38 pm Enkidu Post #10

Executor

Quote from Pr0nogo
Hi Enkidu, this is a secret I'm about to tell you. I am actually on Campaign Creations despite being banned. My account there is Lavarinth. Don't let anybody know! :)

Enjoy your stay here at StarEdit.Net, where we don't care what you do to our ventrilo server because we don't have one.

Wait a minute, You're --

You know what... Nevermind. Thank you for the greeting.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 26 2016, 3:02 am by Enkidu.

Mar 24 2016, 9:21 pm Pr0nogo Post #11

I'm not massimo, that's someone else on Campaign Creations. :omfg:

Mar 26 2016, 2:58 am Enkidu Post #12

Executor

Oh... My bad, I did not know that. I thought this smiley was meant for "Shock and awe." Well anyway, nice to meet you Pr0nogo.

... I didn't even know that someone else on Campaign Creations was called Massimo.

Mar 26 2016, 3:22 am Roy Post #13

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

This is Massimo:

Mar 26 2016, 1:27 pm Enkidu Post #14

Executor

Holy crap, I call that a "WTF!" face.

Options
  Back to forum