Jackpot
Feb 9 2016, 2:35 pm
By: Oh_Man  

Feb 9 2016, 2:35 pm Oh_Man Post #1

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

I asked my Korean acquaintance to show me the best RPGs the Korean scene has to offer. He sent me this:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t6pb6i1wihbz1u5/Korean_RPGs.zip

Some very cool systems I've noted so far. It's just a shame I can't understand the language.

Lian Struggle is apparently the creme da la creme, so make sure you check that one out.

Mar 21 2016, 1:42 pm ScOULaris Post #2

It hurts my heart whenever I log into the Fish server and see how active the UMS scene is over there compared to anywhere else. All of those maps and players that I can't understand. It's almost enough to motivate me to learn Korean. Almost. ;)

None.

Mar 21 2016, 2:22 pm Oh_Man Post #3

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Haha same here. Unfortunately Google Translate is still pretty crap with Korean.

Mar 22 2016, 12:49 am Voyager7456 Post #4

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from Oh_Man
Haha same here. Unfortunately Google Translate is still pretty crap with Korean.

Yeah... I tried to navigate the Korean modding scene a couple times, but my translating skills were not up to par.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 25 2016, 12:31 pm by Voyager7456.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Options
  Back to forum