Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Merry Christmas 2015!
Merry Christmas 2015!
Dec 25 2015, 8:09 am
By: Roy  

Dec 25 2015, 8:09 am Roy Post #1

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Merry Christmas!

The War on Christmas is over, and Christmas won! In celebration of this historic event, SEN would like to wish you a Merry Christmas (as opposed to a "Happy Holidays"). On behalf of all the staff here, I would like to wish you all a safe celebration this Friday.

Actually, since I'm speaking on behalf of all the staff, I may as well make up fake speeches for all of them. That'll teach them for leaving it up to poor old Roy to write up the holiday thread!

Quote from DevliN

Hello SEN, Devlin here. You know, it's been a very busy 2015, and while I have not been around as often as I would like, I'm still happy to watch the community thrive. If I had to surmise the reason SEN has been doing so well lately, it would be the contributions of our best member, Roy. Roy is such a great guy, and I, DevliN, am considering promoting him past Elite to a new rank that only Roy deserves, along with making him an administrator of the site. In any case, have a wonderful holiday season, from us to you!
Quote from NudeRaider

Hi, I'm NudeRaider, though you can call me Nude. Most of you know me as a Global Moderator who trolls imgur and posts links in the Shoutbox. The holidays are a time of celebration, and I personally celebrate having met my best friend Roy. You see, in the simplest terms, Roy is the best at just about everything. And he's extremely modest as well, so you'd never hear about him bragging about how great he is, which makes him even greater of a person. I aspire to some day be as great as the great Roy, but until that day comes, I shall continue serving the community where I can as Roy's disciple. Merry Christmas!
Quote from Devourer

Hey SEN, Devourer checking in! This is a big year for SEN, as it's the first full year on v6. Due to this programmatic success, I'd like you all to refer to me as "Dev the Dev" from now on. Though we must remember I did not build v6 on my own: there were people who helped me, such as Roy. I learned everything I know about programming from Roy: he is truly a genius worthy of admiration and respect. Roy is such an inspiration to me that I'm considering doing yet another overhaul on SEN for v7, so stay tuned on that!
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]

Good day, Staredit Network. I'm Farty. I operate the bot in the overwhelmingly successful channel Op SEN on USEast. When I'm not busy monitoring the channel, I like to make shouts in the Box of Shouts. The primary objective in this endeavor is to catch the attention of Roy. Be sure to join me in wishing Roy a Merry Christmas in the Box of Shouts, and have a Merry Christmas yourselves.
Quote from Excalibur

I am Excalibur. I came to SEN on my 13th birthday. From the moment I joined I started my pursuit of befriending Roy. In my years on Bnet, I've served as a member, officer, and technical operator of clans such as the original USEast make of S.T.A.R.S, BNU, [MM], UBCS, RPoS, AH, DI, and numerous others. In every case I tried to show other places on the web the value of content, those who produce it, and the lasting effect of a community based around a game. These are things I learned from Roy, and the things he taught me are of indescribable value. I cherish and try to honor all of Roy who came before me to give us all the SEN we have today. There have been countless hours of effort poured into the coding and skinning to make the site, and even more on the content and posts added to it. Here's to you, SEN.
Quote from Mini Moose 2707

I'm shaking my head at this quote, because I'm not even staff anymore, in my opinion. Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Festichristmahanukwanzadanfriday on behalf of SEN in two thousand and fifteen.

Dec 25 2015, 10:01 am Wing Zero Post #2

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Best. Christmas. Ever.

Dec 25 2015, 10:39 am Generalpie Post #3

Staredit Puckwork

10/10 icons

None.

Dec 25 2015, 10:41 am Moogle Post #4

Predator of Bed Chambers

Merry Christmas and lots of joy to you on this day.

If all else fails, crowbar the fucker

Dec 25 2015, 12:51 pm JCarrill0 Post #5

Merry Christmas

Dec 25 2015, 5:12 pm Sand Wraith Post #6

she/her

happy holidays

Dec 25 2015, 5:13 pm Fire_Kame Post #7

wth is starcraft

Merry Christmas to the forum that's only slightly less dysfunctional than my family. ❤ ❤ ❤

Dec 25 2015, 5:19 pm jjf28 Post #8

Cartography Artisan

Merry :exmas:

TheNitesWhoSay - Clan Aura - github

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Dec 25 2015, 5:44 pm KrayZee Post #9

Merry Christmas
no u

None.

Dec 26 2015, 7:52 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #10

👻 👾 👽 💪

Good day, Staredit Network. I'm Farty. I operate the bot in the overwhelmingly successful channel Op SEN on USEast. When I'm not busy monitoring the channel, I like to make shouts in the Box of Shouts. The primary objective in this endeavor is to catch the attention of Roy. Be sure to join me in wishing Roy a Merry Christmas in the Box of Shouts, and have a Merry Christmas yourselves.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Dec 26 2015, 9:24 am Devourer Post #11

Hello

This is great. Lost it at Nude's picture :lol:

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 26 2015, 11:23 am rayNimagi Post #12

This is the kind of quality post that I come to SEN for :clap:

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Dec 26 2015, 2:29 pm ClansAreForGays Post #13

10/10

Dec 26 2015, 2:48 pm Oh_Man Post #14

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Thank you Supreme Leader Roy.

Dec 31 2015, 3:45 pm payne Post #15

:payne:

Once more, the magnificient payne is left in the dark by the fascist mods... forgetting to restaure the once-glowing glory of the most respected smiley of all, :payne:, defaced by our beloved Devlin.

Some may also have forgotten the acts of personal identity thievery that were commited by multiple members of this community (among which the infamous Roy most definitely figures), assaulting my person and pride by robbing me my quite creative orange-name-color choice.

And, obviously, no honors were paid to the once-upon-a-time mod of the SC1 Terrain forum (SEN Spies came in my house at night to steal my SEN Diploma which allowed me to retain my position. A few days later, a suspiciously timed Diploma Check was announced to be taking place... initiated, obviously, by Devlin. To this day, I still believe this was all just a big conspiracy plot to prevent me from allying with Corbo and take over the Staff Lounge (we both loved those free donuts Moose would bring from time to time, and the unlimited milkshake dispencer which always lacked milk (that is, I believe, a result of Devlin sneaking Fire_Kame into his private office late at night))!).

... So yeah, poor payne needs some love and attention! :(

Options
  Back to forum