Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: MGS5 Wishlist
MGS5 Wishlist
Sep 11 2015, 10:33 pm
By: zsnakezz  

Sep 11 2015, 10:33 pm zsnakezz Post #1

**MGS5 Wishlist**

*If Konami ever invested in making a MGS5 Expansion*

All ideas are purely made for fun and have no true baring in the future of the franchise.

**Physical ability level ups and skills**

+ Leveling up will unlock no physical skills, such as rolling and jumping, you would then be able to replace your current physical
abilities with ones you may acquire over time. It would provide new tactical take down animations, perhaps unlock better pathing over the landscape.
This idea is by far the least likely, and most controversial, and is not personally my favorite because it's just not necessary, and it would
involve making expensive environmental changes to suit new abilities.

**Motherbase**

+ More toys and doodads to make the motherbase feel at home would be cool.

+ Adding social items you could place around your base to improve morale would also be cool.
Some examples could include chairs/ sitting areas, poker tables, cigar and alcohol shipments,
and perhaps you could physically set up jukeboxes in motherbase to play music for the soldiers.

+ Social items could also cause your bases npcs to experience negative side effects as well.
Such as laziness, gambling, and public intoxication, perhaps even addiction, and stealing.
Never give your men too much.

**MotherSpace**

+ Motherspace is a concept I thought of a few days ago that would add an extra dimension of base to ground interactivity.

+ Much like motherbases ability to give you intel and be upgraded, motherspace provides a vast array of new services.

+ I'm sure by now you guessed motherspace is basically a new motherbase in the orbit of Earth,
obviously directly inspired by the international space station, and the military's heavy involvement in space to military espionage in real life,
but since this is a work of semi not really realistic fiction, we can stretch what this means.

+ Much like motherbase, you can add modules and make plans for motherspace, but things are a little more expensive,
and take a little longer to progress, we are launching rockets into orbit after all.

+ Some examples of the benefits of motherspace are improved weather prediction,
you would be provided a weather timer for the phases of weather the area your in will go through.
Enabling you to plan an extremely time efficient strategy and use weather to your advantage.

+ Advanced Medical supply regulation, the medical plants you pick from the ground last longer, and are worth more.

+ Produce a vast array of military equipped satalites that you can deploy over anywhere
and cover specific zones, these satellites can be armed with cameras for better intel over an area,
they can be armed with missiles that you can call down, and perhaps even a death laser that burns things.
Some satalites or can we say "space support vehicles" would be designed purely to defend your military hardware in space from hacking,
and perhaps even physical harm from enemies.

+ Motherspace would have LESS npc influences, such as gaurds, ect, but there would still be some people helping run the show.

+ Though developing advanced fighting aircraft that can drop down anywhere from space, could also be pretty fucking cool.
------------------------------------------------

**Mission Expansion Northern Soviet Offensive**

+ This missionset would include some new things that would specifically pertain to motherspace,
new compounds with things such as rocket pads, high grade fuels, astro scientists and engineers etc.
Capturing these bases would improve your ability to make upgrades to motherspace, by reducing wait times for building and resupply of materials.
And perhaps even new rocket designs.

+ The Northern Soviet Offensive is a set of missions and side ops that would take place in the mountains between China and Northern Africa.
Or somewhere else, I honestly have little reasoning for that exact location, besides the mesh of snow and sand in the geography,
which would work well with meshing in with the environments currently in game. We all like snow.

> + *Some say the developments made in motherspace helped change war forever* lol
-------------------------

**Theend**

*Tell me what you think, do you like my ideas? Have ideas of your own? Please let me know!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Edit* Forgot to mention new intel updating you on the new capabilities the enemies acquire with their own space programs.

I made the following maps; Hyperion 2, The Undead, The Undead Coop, Realm Rpg beta, and Overlords.

Sep 12 2015, 5:40 am Oh_Man Post #2

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Someone should make an MSG5 SC map!

Sep 13 2015, 6:10 pm zsnakezz Post #3

Quote from Oh_Man
Someone should make an MSG5 SC map!

It could be a defiler based map. Switch weapons and items via shuttle. Weapons fire/throw object being dark swarm, use item/crouch could be burrow.

I made the following maps; Hyperion 2, The Undead, The Undead Coop, Realm Rpg beta, and Overlords.

Options
  Back to forum