Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: Hi. here is my mods
Hi. here is my mods
Jun 18 2015, 10:03 am
By: heinrichmetzger  

Jun 18 2015, 10:03 am heinrichmetzger Post #1

it modifies a number of things basically tweaking things. modified the optical flare( is not much realistic either way), so instead it is a grenade shot by marines ghosts or medics, the firebat receiving an air weapon (it is to be tweaked perahs.. itis for the firebat has two normal and 1 concussive weapons).

the medic heals slower, the crrier and the battlecruiser has some accessories. i am not satisfied with the implementation of the selftrarget mod found in firegraft, but i have lost my version of it (wich excludes a number of orders, plus it also had modification of death so spider mines scourges as well as scarabs cause damage to nearby damagable things according to their settings).

the guardian is a land destroyer thingy does not hit moving single targets well (with splash). the devourer is short range nti air.. the valkyrie is all around destroyer.

archon is a good suport unit having recall BUT HERE I NOTICED (also earlier just overlookd it) the ems beam anmation has several problemtic frames not simply switched around but quite bad (i increased the range i wanted to modify the logner range beam so it is longer in graphics i wonder if you have fix for it, i reported it to blizzard).

the dark archon is kinda good. should have some more subtle energyconsuming attack though (i intend to also make the archon have projectiles invisible going towards the hit location so as to make an additoinal splash damge effect of lessre sort, projectiles spreading out more when hitting closer targets.

earlier i intended to have air weapon for tanks (with the tank price increased, having it an all around fighter shooting small tactical nukes or double gatling guns shooting on the move then the goliath had flamethrowers but now it is just this way as it is).

i think the missile turret is not quite well set up..

everything ranged with good range shoots air.. defensive buildings with longer ranges (they cant move) stronger but not so much (automatic manouvering locational damage etc is not considered for units incluing digging in or using other units as shields).. still defensive constructs pack more punch then earlier as.

i will make some minor but considerable adjustments to standard ai scripts (at least 10 possible route for each races)

i wanted to have creep colony produce 2 larva.. sunkenspore 1 hatchery 3 lair 4 hive 5 or 6 but now all the sunkens spores produce 2 everything producing 2 it is ok so the sunken spore is not so much upgraded considering earlier( dragoon and other such weapons have some splash hit to the spot not damaging if misses on longer range).

someone with experience should perhaps make some archon beam/arc correction

lurker also damages buildings quite somewhat (shorter range).

(in the older mod had some necessery things such as shield recharge cloaking of buildings and allies, although building causes eventual crash.. pylon aura for allies)

all buildings are at least 4 times the price of low level units (i considered if i wont die or reincarnate into my own country i will have a remake of starcraft with some modifications there i will calculate things approximately correct for masses volumes and densities)

Attachments:
patch_rt.zip
Hits: 4 Size: 1140.28kb

None.

Jun 19 2015, 5:33 am Corbo Post #2

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Hi! Thanks for sharing your mod! I will make sure to check it out ;o

fuck you all

Options
  Back to forum